3 months later.....

Its difficult to forget someone completely with whom you hav lived the best part of your lyf...same was tge case wd them... the harder they tried to stay apart... the more each and evrything made them remember the other... it was a phase of drastic change in their lyf... specially arohi... she was rarely now found laughing at silly jokes or playing them herself.... its normal... evryone chnges with tym... but this was not a change at her will... but outa depression... wch wasnt gonna last forever...

The other half..... rv.. was too not in a state to be interacted with... jenni was there to care abt him.. but he needed sumone else... rarely ate... hardly smiled... and was really difficult for him to go out without any reasonable purpose..... for him "no one stays forever" held true.... and now... wn no one stays forever... in the end the only person who can help u is U.... so he started working hard to make up his lyf still a better place fior himself to live... he thought that the sadness was temporary and would be eaten up once he gets ovr wd it... he had already cmpleted a higher degree... at lst than arohi.... for he had a MBA... he started applying for jobs everywhere... but in india... he wanted to leave this place as it reminded him of arohi to a grt extend...

--in India--
--the next morning--

As arohi opened her eyes slowly.. she facepalmed herself... bcuz as daily she was still looking for a coffee next to her bed

"Cmon arohi.. its ur home.. rv isnt here.. u'll hav to nake it for urslf " and she gave hrslf a little shake..!

And surpricingly her dad enters...
"Good mrning beta 😊"

"Gud mnng papa "

"Beta tumhe tmhari degree to mil hi gyi h... mai bht khush hu... par ab agr vo ese hi almari k kisi kone me padi rahi to tmhari.. mtlb hmari mhnt barbad ni ho jaegi?"

"Haa papa mai janti hu.. mai khud job krna chahti hu lkin ek bar job applications aa jae bs..."

"Nhi uski zarurat nhi h... mujhe lg ra tm smjhi nhi.. mera channel aage jakr tmhare nam hi hoga.. to mai chahta hu ki tm abhi se mere sath...."

"Sachhii!!? Mtlb mai abhi se aapki company sabhalungi??"

"Haa lkin puri tareeke se nhi.. tm sirf meri madad krogi.. or seekhogi... phr aage chalkr jo hoga dekha jaega... kuki beta to h nhi koi mera.. to jo bhi mera h vo tmhara hi hoga.."

Arohi couldnt cntrl hrslf... the excitemnt of starting a new lyf took away all her worries... and she hugged him...

--same day --
--raghu--

The sunshine added a fresh spark to the newly bought black suit which rv wore... the silver watch... the shades .... were all enough to tell that he was going to kill evryone wd the hottness arnd him 😎

"Name?" The interviewr inquired
"Umm.. rv.. "
"But you need to tell your complete name"
"She completed me... evn with this incmplete name.. 😇"
"Hey u idiot..! Get out!! a totall waste of tym!"

And he was thrown out.. dusting off the dust from his suit... he said..
"Kya bat h.. bhalai ka to zamana hi nhi reh gya... ab nam me bi dikkat h inhe 😧"

He immideatly took out his car and dashed off to the other center which offered jobs in india... though it was not of such good reputation but still was capable of providing satisfactory jobs...

And just an hour later.. he had a job wd him... not in his hometown pune but mumbai... bcuz its the nearst city to pune... (200km) he was chosen as the departmnt  head of some news channel... not finallised though... bcuz finallising wld be done only by their side.. i mean the owner of channel...

--Same day--
--arohi--

"Acha beta ek kam krdo"

"Ji papa boliye.." she came in munching sum snacks

"Umm.. hmare pas job applicants k proposals ae h... mere computer me saved h email vo.. usi se sare names or details ek ppr me likh do"

"kitne h ? 😕"

"Zada ni bs 128 "

"Kya!? 😲 itna kese likhungi??"

"Brk le lena beech beech me... mai likh leta lkin mujhe waha jakr arjun k sath office ka kam krwana h... agr tm uske sath chli jao to mai ye ...."

"Areh nhii!? Mai to mzak krri thi 😅😛 mai likh dungi dnt wrry.. ese hi thodi padhai ki h "

"Chl theek h phr rat me milte h... "

"Hm..bye papa 😀"

"Bye".

Arohi sat down before the computer system and opened the email... she burst out laughing as she read the names one by one..

"Ghanshyam! 😂"
"Panchori mal 😂😂"
"Shivnath 😂😂😂"
"shyamlal 😂"
"Uff.. nam h ya joke... ese nam dalne kisne die inhe "
"Ok lets wrk outt! Hu.. shut up arohi.. be srs 😑"
"Hey look its PK- pushpam kapoor 😂😂"
"Ok.. jot it down.. and nxt.. nxt is.... "

And her voice slowed down.. her heart beat raced.. the smile faded.... as she read out the nxt name...

"Rv... " it said...

Wasnt ut gud!? is bar music ni dala...usme tym lgta... bina music scene emotional kr dia... so tell me surely guyzz.. how was it? And is the story goin well!??

♡roomies♡- Love Makes Life LiveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara