OWW NOO!!

Before reading this u shuld knw that this is an action scene... and is long enough... kamzor dil wale ise na padhe :p... lkin dilwale zarur padhe...

"Rv jldi kro 8:00 already bj chuka h" arohi shouted at him

But he was bzy presetting the camera and said.. "tu neeche chal me aa ra"

"Ok... jldi aana me wait kr ri haa"

"Hmm"

As he reached down, arohi handed him the car keys and soon they left.... while sitting in the car arohi was lookin out frm the window wn rv asked "kya hua arohi tu itni tensed ku h?"

"Tensed ni yrr mujhe bhot ghabrahat ho ri h... bs kahi koi gadbad na ho jaye"

"Uffo .... tu tension mt le... me hu na tere saath ;)"

"Tum saath ho isiliye toh tension h"

"Mtlb?"

"Mtlb ki agr me akeli hoti toh ye sb kr leti"

"Akele " he cocked his brow

"Haa AKELE"

"haa toh theek h.... camera room me tu lga ke aana"

"Wt!!?"

"Haa ku? Abhi toh bada bol ri thi akele jaana h"

"Haa toh theek h chali jaungi"

After reaching there... rv waits for arohi at the dance floor... arohi climbs upstairs and goes to the room they booked.... there flynn was already waiting for that guy and arohi gave him a smile... then she found an appropriate place in between the flower vases and adjusted the camera there so that the whole room was in view... then she left the room...

As she reached downstairs it was really really crowded she couldnt evn walk properly... after a search of at least ten min... she saw the guy wearing brown jacket... same as rv did so without evn caring to check his face, she held his arm and struggled her way out of the crowd and pulled him to the road outside the club.... after reaching there she took a deep breath and let her hands loose the jacket... then she saw a mssg pop up on her phone... it was flynn's which said -got the guy

Arohi sighed once more and said
"Chalo finnally kabir room me phoch gya" then she looked up "ab toh..." and she lost her wrds as she saw that it wasnt rv it was KABIR!!!!!

"K.. k.. kabir!!! Tum!!?"

"A.. a... arohi... huh... haa mai... kyu? Kisi or ko expect kiya tha?" And he snatched the phn frm her and when she tried gettin it back, he held her hands... but then arohi who had too much in her head... forgot evrything and came upon a thought that if kabir is here with me and flynn has got a guy then wheres rv!!???

"Kabir juz pls lemme go... tum mobil rakh lo lkin pls"

"Ni ni ni mai is phn ka kya krunga ... haa agr tum mere saath chalo toh bt alg h"

"Kabir dekho jitni bhi dailog baazi krni ho kr lena lkin pls abhi mujje jaane do"

"Are are... realx baby... bol toh ese rhi ho jese koi mar raha ho"

"Shutt upp... plss kabir... kisiki jaan ka sawal h"

"KISI KI?"

"haa haa kisi ki.... abhi mere pass bilkul tym nhi h ki me tumhe xplain kru" her eyes went wet

Tthhsssshhhhh!!

Came a glass breaking sound and tears expelled from her eyes

"Chal theek h... ek kiss dede or chali jaa"