arjun kapoor!!

With the rising sun of the nxt day, evryone kept sleeping.... rv arohi and saloni all were still in their dreamworld... it was a holiday... holidays are always gud... but this tym arohi really didnt lyk it... bcuz she had to tolerate saloni with rv one whole day!!

As she woke up she didnt find the cup of coffee at its place... "as expected *sigh* its a holiday today... how can i expect him to wake up so early... o godd! I'd to make my own coffee! Huh... anyway pehle lappy check krti hu"

She opens the laptop... and arjun's mssg pops up

"Gud mrning arohi"

"Haa haa gud mrnig"

"Kya hua?"

"Kuch ni.. bs aaj coffee khud bnani padegi :("

"Offoo... kitti ajeeb ho... ab coffee toh tumhe hi bnani padegi so if you r expecting me to come there... sorry i cant"

"Hehe... acha haa... aaj meri holiday h.. ham mil ni skte?"

"Tum mujhse milna chahti ho?"

"Vishwaas ni hua?"

"Haa lkin har baar ladka ladki se poochta h na"

"Tum bhi ajeeb ho"

"Haa toh ham milne ki baat kr re the"

"Hmm"

"So... i think i'll be coming near the pizzeria today... wanna meet?"

"Umm... wt tym?"

"Around 6??"

"In the evening ryt?"

"Its already 7:00am idiot -_-"

"Okay okay... nvr mind"

"So will u be there?"

"Actully i wanted to see you... u r not sending me ur pic... so i think i'll hav to turn up"

"Can u be direct?"

"Yep i'll be there"

"By 6"

"Prfctly"

"Acha then see u... bubyee!!"

"Byee"

--chat ends and lappy closed--

Finally arohi got up and opened the lovk of the door... as rv was on the sofa he heard the noise of lock and immideatly got aware of arohi cming out!!

"O my god! Arohi ko toh lag ra hoga ki mai or saloni saath me soye the... saloni abhi bhi so ri h... mai andar jau bhi kese!!!!"

As arohi came out, rv suddenly got down the sofa so that he wasnt visible... arohi quitely left to the kitchen... but rv knew that for drinking her coffee she will come to the sofa... confused as already he was, he ran to her room which was open.... and hid behind the almirah...

After sum tym when he heard noises of arohi sitting in the hall and watching tv, he slipped his way to his room... but the door was locked!! "Damn itt! Saloni kitta soigi!!!!" He wanted to knock the door... but by doing so he would only bring arohi's attention to him which he didnt want to

After waiting for long he finally knocked the door... as expected arohi came upto het instead of saloni being evn aware of wt was happening...

"Rv tum yha kyu khade ho?" She asked in an innocently sleepy tone

"W... woh.. mai toh bs... nd coffee peene jaa ra tha"