girlfriend!! haha!!

As they drove past the garage, arohi said...

"Tumhari girlfrnd mechanic h kya?" But then she looked at his face and again put her finger on her mouth and sat quitely on her seat....raghu applied the brake and told her to get down.. then a man came who took his car for a wash... while arohi looked around to find the girl they came for....but unfortunately the only thing she could see was a bike, and dust flying in the air as it blew past it....

"Kaha h tumhari GIRLFRND??" Arohi asked while turning her face here and there... raghu held his face and turned it towards the bike...as arohi realized that the bike was being talked of she laughed her heart out! She moved here and there laughing and laughing...and finally she chuckled.. "huh...huh...wese hot toh bhot h yaar.... mileage kitni deti h?" And continued laughing

Raghu just gave him a serious look...seeing which she shut up.. and asked "i mean...iska naam kya h?"

"Sweetie..." he silently replied..

She again laughed out.. "sher jesi bike or naam....sweetie..."

Raghu gave her a serious look... and said "chalo car aa gyi"

"Par ham log sweetie se bhi toh chal sakte h na.."

"Meri grlfrnd pe mere siwa koi nhi beth sakta"

Raghu held her hand and took her to the car...as they sat...he drove to their home...arohi was still laughing quitely..

They reached their home... arohi drowned into the sofa... and then she followed raghu to his room.. where she spoke.. "yaar ek baat btao...jab me joke maarti hu toh tum haste kyu nhi ho?? Sanyaas le rakha h kya? I mean jese mene in sab saansaarik moh maya se sanyaas le rakha h.." she laughed.. he just turned to him and frowned.... "dekho abhi bhi nhi hase..." he nailed her to the wall...he was so close to her that she could barely breath... but could feel his breath at her face..
He said in his deep voice.. "tumhe kya lagta h..tum mujhe badal sakti ho? Esa sochna bhi mat...aaj tak mujhe mere parents bhi nhi rok paye...bhot bura hu me...tumhe andaaza bhi nhi h... or agar tu sochti h ki tu apne in jokes se duniya ko badal sakti h.. toh kar le...lkin mujhe nhi badal payegi...isiliye koshish bhi mat karna.." he left arohi horrified and speechless...he moved to the almirah struggling to find his towel..arohi sees it on the bed and hands it over to him.. "wese itne bure toh nhi ho sakte tum.. "

"Huh...college me nayi ho na...isilye meri image ke baare me kuch nhi jaanti..jaa kr kisi se poocho.." he snatched the towel frm her

"Sorry raghu...par meri lyf ka ye rule h...sab ke nazariye alag hote h...sabki zindagi or behaviour bhi alag hota h...toh agar koi mujhse aake ye kahe bhi ki tum criminal ho...me tab tak nhi maanungi jab tak me khud ye smjh na lu" and she left

At this tym raghu stared at this cutie while she left the room.....first tym evr he could not frighten someone with his ego.....the words mujhe nhi lagta tum itne bure ho..... he couldnt digest it...

Ab hero ki gf thodi hi hogi.. kya yaar...khaali dimag me kitne pakwaan pakte h...

Thank uh evryone that my buk got 100+ reads in just two chapters... feeling vry happy