but...

"I love u"

Arohi stood there... wordless and dumb... not knowing wt to say... her heart skipped a beat wn he said this... but it was really vry immideate for her....

Rv was looking at her at she was at him... helplessly... she took the roses but coudnt speak a word yet.... in her mind "arre yrr... ab ise kese btau ki agr aaj mene ise i luv u bol diya or fir aage chl kr mere maa papa ne mana kr diya toh!? Wese bhi unhe arjun pasand h... lkin use mene aaj tk nhi dekha... i think mere liye rv bst h.. lkin abhi khushi dekar me ise baad me dukhi nhi dekh skti... ab kya kru mai... agr mai ni boli toh wo mera jawab na samjhega... lkin agr mai bolu toh kya bolu? I think i need sum tym... lkin isse kese btau..."

After this arohi took a deep breath... she knew that she had to talk wid rv... but this wasnt the right tym.... she looked at him and then lowered her gaze.. she didnt smile... it made it vry clear to rv that she wont say YES...

Now... u knw wt to do... put on ur head/ear phones and play the song.. bolna..

{ Hmm...

Chhuteya na chhute mose
Rang tera dholna
Ik tere baajo dooja
Mera koi mol na

Rv gets up and arranges his shirt... then he smiles at arohi.. she doesnt smile back cuz she knows he had been hurt.... he leaves... arohi wants to stop him but eventully stops herself... she looks at the roses and then at rv who was leaving.... she finds out that a rose is fallen on the ground so she picks it up and joins it to the bunch.....

{Bolna mahi bolna
Bolna mahi bolna}

Rv turns back and sees arohi carrasing the roses... he knew that one day... she'll surely luv him... so he smiles and goes away..

{Hmm...hmm
A..aa..}

On their way back home they could recall wt juz happened...

Tere liye aaya main toh
Tere sang jaana
Dholna ve tere naal
Jindri bitavaan

Arohi goes to her room and there she has a flashback of the pillow fight they had... and the night they slept together as her dare...

Kadi naiyo chhodna
Ishq di dor na
Saare chhad jaayen maahi
Tu na chhodna
Bolna mahi bolna
Bolna mahi bolna

Evn rv when goes to his room could remember wn arohi and he slept that night after a big tragedy... irritated he goes to the kitchen... while getting a glass of water fir himself he feels as if arohi was standing against the door... which used to be her favorite place...wn he cooked.. but as he turned back... no one...

{Tuning}

In her room arohi feels guilty abt wt she did... so she decides to talk to rv before the matters heat up... she wipes her tears away and rushes to the hall... rv was sitting on the sofa watching tv... arohi thought of sitting beside him so that yhey could talk...

{ Hmm...

Tere sang hasna main
Tere sang rona
Tujhme hi rehna main
Tujhme hi khona

She comes and sits beside rv and gulps hard... but as she wants to continue, rv gets up and leaves

Dil mein chhupa ke tujhe
Dil naiyo kholna
Marke bhi maahi tosey
Munh na modna

Arohi closed her eyes all the tym wondering why the hell did she do that! And automatically tears expelled out frm her eyes...

Bolna mahi bolna
Bolna mahi bolna

Arohi was crying... and rv went to the kitchen to keep the glass in which he had water...

Chhuteya na chhoote mose
Rang tera dholna
Ik tere baajo dooja
Mera koi mol na

Rv sees her crying as he comes out of the kitchen... he wanted to stop her but he realized things werent the same as before..

Bolna maahi bol na (bol na)
Bolna maahi bol na (mahi bol na)

On seeing rv enter his room, arohi made up her mind to talk to him.. she immideatly wiped off her face and ran to his room...before he could close the gate, arohi gad already been in....

{Tuning}

Arohi looked at rv... but rv wasnt in a mood to talk... so he tried acting bzy..

{Tuning will continue.. as well as dailoges...and if tuning ends.. let it be}

"Rv suno.. muje tumse bt krni h"

"Bt krne ke liye to bacha hi ni h na kuch... agr bacha hota toh us tym kyu shaant thi hmm?"

"Rv pehle meri bt suno... ye sb bohot achanak se hua h... srsly.. i had no idea that u luv me... agr mujhe zara sa bhi andaaza hota toh mai..."

"Toh kya haa? Tujhe ye nhi pta tha that i luv u... lkin ye toh pta hoga na that u luv me or not??"

"Rv... simply... i need sum tym"

"dekh.. tu abhi jaakr soja.. mujhe already kaafi tensn h... ham is matter me baad me bt krenge..."

"Ok... gunnyt (ab ise kese btau mai... agr me haa bol kar baad me mana krti.. toh ise zada dukh hota... isilye mene bs... lkin koi ni... ab iske gusse ko jaan gyi hu... abhi esa h... subah tak ye wapas se AD ban jayega...)

Joke h aaj bs-

He she wala h... he starts..

"Acha sun tum whatsapp me ho?"

"Nhi.. me toh apne ghr me hu"

"Whatsapp use krti ho?"

"Nhi me toh lux use krti hu"

"Arre mtlb tumhe whatsapp chalana aata h?"

"Nhi lkin agr tumhe aata ho toh tum chalana... mai peeche beth jaungi"

----------------

Kya expect kiya tha tum logo ne... bolna romantic song aayega.... lkin use bhi emotional kr diya mene... lkin kya h na... jis luv story me hero heroin ko line na maare... wo luv story luv story nhi h...isliye bs.... yha par story thoda doob gyi... ab seedha float kregi dekhna B)