mushkil tha...

As she saw the prsn there her jaw dropped open... her eyes cld no longer control the weight of the accomodated tear drops wch made thm drop... frstly she cldnt belive this happening...! And scndly if this were true... god exists...! Fate always turns up! Lovers nvr die apart..!!

So did the fate want thm to meet?? So that rv was the same rv! So they were together once again... So now her wsh came true..! Keeping all these thngs apart she smply threw off her bag aside and ran to hug him... he said nothing but hugged her evn tighter in return... yes... he was silent yet... but not only bcuz he was surpriced... but also... bcuz his happiness had no limits...

After brking the hug... they stood there... none of thm brking the silnce... expcting the other to do so.... they were standing close... really close... and just thn suddenly... rv started...

"Koi kam tha?"

These wrds fell like a strom on arohi... she frst thought he was joking but... no...

"Kya mzak lga rakha h rv 😅"

"Nhi mai mzak ni krra.. aap yha ai h toh kisi kam se ai hongi?"

"Wt!? Ab mai tmse bina kam milne bhi nhi a skti??"

"Haa skti thi... agar mai aapko janta hota toh... "

"Wt th hell!! Teen sal sath rehne k bad... teen mnths k lie alg kya hue tm to bhul hi gye mujhe!! ek bar bhi mujhe cl ni kr skte the!? Na mujhse Milne aa skte the!?? or ab puch re ho ki mai hu kon..??"

"Listen... meri bat smjhne ki koshish kriye mai to srf..."

"haa tmne srf itna kaha tha that u luv me! Or mene man lia th... glti ho gyi yr... tmhe pta h yha dekh kr kitni khush thi mai.. lkin tm bi baki duniyawalo ki trh hi nikle... meri khushi dekhi kaha jati h tumse.... !!"

after finishing her last statemnt she picked her bag and turned around to leave... but her eyes showed her such a thng that she got the answer to her ques that y was rv behaving lyk that... yes it wad mr. Sinha who was looking at thm since tym and thn she understood y did rv behave as if they didnt know each other...!! OMG! Wt did she just do? Now evn her dad will cm to know abt rv and her... bcuz this sinha was going to inform evn abt an ant moving in the office premises ....

Thinking abt all this she stood there without a singl movemnt.. and as the reallity struck her, she tried escaping the situation and strt ran to the terrace upstairs..

There she stood... filled up wd guilty and a bit of happiness cuz she knew wn rv was arnd... nthing cld harm her... but still the guilt was more... her face covered wd the drops of emotions looking up to the sky... wn rv came and stood next to her...

She thought for sum tym and then slowly started...

"Mene kbhi nhi socha tha... ki hm phr kbhi milenge... lkin jb mile.. or tumne ese behave kia toh... *sigh* mai bi cl kr skti thi.... mai bi milne a skti thi... its nt all ur fault... "

"Mene bi kbhi nhi socha tha... ki kisi ki psnd mujhe itni psnd aegi ... tmhe zada bolne wala frndly rv psnd th na? Sachhi... i m enjoying my lyf that way... "

"Mene ye bi kbhi nhi socha tha... hm kbhi alg bi honge..."

"leo... tm uski bt krri... mene to kbi ye bhi nhi socha tha ki mai arohi ko inna kam bolte sununga"

"Zaruri nhi h sb hmesha wese hi rhe.... evrything chnges wd tym yr"

"Haa lkin ye to tu h hi nhi... to tu esi reh hi nhi skti... tujhe bolna padega... mere lie.. pls "

"Teen mahine tmhare bina rahi hu... bolti bhi to kiske lie?"

"Yr tujhe kya lgta h... mai bht khush tha waha!? Mushkil tha... bht mushkil tha tere bina rehna... tere bina sona... mushkil tha ye yad rakhna ki coffee ek hi cup bnni h... mushkil tha har rat tujhe yad krke sona! Mushkil tha har ek cheez jo teri yad dilati ho usse dur rehna... i really luv u yr... nhi reh skta tere bina... srsly.."

"Rv tmhe pta bhi h is smy kya situation h!?? Agr papa ko hmare bare me pta chla to na tmhari lyf me mai rhungi or na ye job..."

"Tujhse mil chuka hu... km se km sukun se mar sakunga😌... "

"Sshhh 😟 marne ki bt mt kro pls... tm mar gye to mera kya hoga "

"Theek h... zinda hu...lkin phr mujhe meri wali arohi wapas chaiye..."

"Milegi milegi.. lkin ek shrt pe..."

"Shrt pe milegi? Pant me ni mil skti 😜"

"😒"

"Acha theek h bol apni shrt.."

"Pls... pls mujhe kbhi ese chod k mt jana... i cnt evn think to lose uh.."

"Arre inni si bt... mai to aya hi hu tera sath dene... ese kese chod jaunga?"

and they hugged each other wd a background of the moonlight and the starts....

Tadaa..!! pesh h aapke lie ekdum taza refreshing item..!! I knw thoda sad th... but juz thnk abt it... ab to dono sath h.. mzak hoga hi 😥
Chlo enjoy ur snday!!!