meeting after long time...

but as rv opened the door to leave... his face turned expressionless... with anger.. shock...sadness... and happiness of crse... growing inside him... he stood there... still as nvr before...

A perfct couple stood there... a man in a casual shirt and trousers... almost strict looking... and a typical indian mother... in a beautifull saree stood at the gate.... at first rv couldnt beliv all this happening... it was a few minutes of awkward silence as varun gazed at them with all mixed up feelings in his heart.... he was happy.. for meeting them after so long... he was angry... by wt all they did to him in the past... he was shocked... he didnt evn expect them to be there at that moment...

While these moments involved only a child and his parents bunding up their emotions, arohi stood there... with happiness... bcuz it all wnt as she planned it... proudness.. bcuz it all happened only bcuz of her... and a bit afraid... bcuz she nvr knew rv would be angry... or happy...

Breaking up the silence... his dad hugged him... he too returned the hug... his mom looked at him... with tearfull eyes as seeing her son after soo long... his dad said...

"I m sorry beta... mene tumhare bare me bilkul nhi socha... bas apne man mutabik hi kaam kiya... lkin ab... sab theek hi hoga.." he said.. with stars of proudness in his eyes...

His mother came frwrd.. "mene to pehle hi bola tha... ki tu kuch nhi karega... bas logo ke kehne pe... mene tujhse bharosa tod diya... lkin mere pas or koi rasta ni tha... mai ...."

"Ni maa... sorry to mujhe bolna chahiye na? Sab meri wajah se hi hua h.. agar mai ek bar aap logo ko sab bata deta to aaj esa kuch bhi nhi hota... or haa maa... itna bharosa rakhne ke liye thank u"rv finally spoke up

"thank u to koi or hi deserve krta h" his dad stepped frwrd...

His parents looked at arohi... and evn did he... arohi at once noticed that... and prevented that tear to fall off... and said.. "me??"

rv came frwrd and hugged her... he knew that if he was so happy today... it was all bcuz of her....  "it would nvr hav happened without u... thank u so much... meri life me aakr use change krne ke liye... " he said as his emotions no longer had cntrl... arohi just hugged him back... and kept silent... she was soo happy seeing him happy that her wrds couldnt express...

"Acha chlo.. ye sab drama baad me krenge... abhi to mere bete ki bday h... use celebrate krte h..." his mom spoke up... she looked a quite confident and adventurous lady... unlike arohi's mom who evn cried wn she was leaving for here 😅

Arohi broke the hug... and wiped off her tears....and then rv's...  His parents moved in... placed a cake on the table and told arohi and rv to bring up the candles and knife... After cutting up the cake, they all sat down on the sofa... talking about each and everything which happened in these years... all went fyn.... arohi went to the kitchen for some wrk... wn rv's mom asked him-" ye arohi teri frnd h?"

"kon? Arohi???"

"Hm.. wahi"

"Haa wo meri frnd hh 😶"

"sirf frnd ya...?"

"Haa maa meri grl frnd h.. pyar krta hu usse mai "

"Kaafi bada ho gaya h tu 😂"

"Ab chota to nhi reh skta na maa.."

"Lkin mere liye to hamesha hi rahega 😙"

Rv laid down with his head resting on her mom's laps... "maa mene aapko bohot miss kiya... " he said while arohi came and sat there... he pointed towrds her and said ... "lkin ye jo budhi ladki h na... isne aaj tak mujhe aapki kami nahi mehsus hone di... 😛'

"Hawww rv!?"

"Kya haww? Sahi to bola.. h ni tu 100 saal ki budhiya?? 😋"

"rv... sab bade logo ke samne mai tumhe marna ni chahti"

"Hehe.. marle marle... sb teri hi umar ke h 😂"

"Ab to tum.." arohi started wn his mom inturrupted... "ye rv kya h?"

Arohi started laughing... "ab bolo.... kya jawab h tumhara iske pas?? 😂"

"Maa wo...😅"

"Haa haa bolo... duniyawale tumse sawal krre h... btao.. jawab do unhe 😂"

"Tu to chup reh.... maa rv nam isi ne mera rakha tha... bol ri thi ki aapka diya hua naam ise psnd ni hh"

Arohi this tym just started chasing rv in all the corners of  the house..

I hav already thought of a twist... get ready... u all are gonna get shocked 😈