the truth is...

Sabse pehle mujje apne samjhdar, smart, etc etc readers ko shabaashi deni h... yaar kamal ho tum log sabse pehle to @varimi620 ne ye bataya ki shruti uski gf thi... uske baad @Laibadhawan1 ne ye bhi bata diya ki kabir ne usko maara tha... wah...

It was night now and still rv didnt tell her about... her growing anxiousness made her go to him now... she found him in the kitchen... first she started by blocking his way again and again... and saying.. "tumne bataya nhi?"

"Kya?"

"Shruti"

He gave her a smile and then put her aside and walked away...  she coudnt resist now... so she followed him to the hall... "bolo na??... tum mujhe ignore kyu kr re ho?.. idhar dekho" she pulled him to face her.... but he didnt yet rply... instead he went to his room.. before he could lock it up, arohi entered in... "aaj tumhe batana hi padega...kyu tum shruti ka naam sun kr chup ho jaate ho??... kyu tum mujhe kabir se dur rehne ko kehte ho?... kyu!!!??"

He hld her by her arms and went closer... then he scolded.. "kyuki tumhe bhi maar skta h wo"

She was terrified and litrally confused... he lft her and struggled finding sumthing in his almirah... then he came back and handed over some pics of his and shruti... she remered that these were exactly the same as kabir showed her in his phone so she said.. "ye toh kabir ke paas bhi thi... " stubbonly...

He ignored this thing and instead turned his face to the other side... he turned back.... without facing her he started...

"Teen saal pehle me yaha aaya tha...or tab hi me shruti se mila tha.... bilkul tumhari tarah hi thi... kadam kadam pe logo ko hasna sikhati thi... bolti bhi bhot thi... *smiles*.... ham log isi college me mile the... sweetie ka naam bhi usi ne rakha tha... wo mere hi batch me thi... fir ham logo ne ek doosre ko date kiya... or fir mujhe usse pyaar ho gya... n i guess use bhi ho hi gya tha... fir hamare beech kabir aa gya.. jese wo tujhe choti choti baat pe lyn maarta h ... wese hi shruti ko bhi... wo smjh hi nhi payi... lkin mujhe kahin na kahin darr lg rha tha... usi waqt mere parents ne mujhe wapas bulaya.. par shruti ke liye yahi ruk gya...uske baad se na mere parents ne na hu mene ek doosre ko cntact kiya..toh me use apne paas isi ghr me rehne ke liye le aaya.. ham ek saal yaha rhe... i didnt notice that kabir was already getting too close to her... huh... fir ek din mere paas kabir ka call aaya usne mujhe jaha bulaya waha mujje shruti ki dead body mili... saath hi ek note bhi tha.... ruko.." he again went to the almirah and got a piece of paper and handed it to arohi..... on which it was scribbled-

"Sorry raghu i was a real fool to belive in kabir. You told me to stay away but i didnt... he is a true devil... evn more than that... so pls promise me three things... firstly pls dont evr let him ever do this to a girl again... second.. nver tell anyone the reason why i m going... and lastly..."

She couldnt read the last one as it was really scribbled hard... she asked rv but he said "uski death ke baad jab mere upar murder ka case chal gya, mere dad ne mujhe ghr wapas na aane ko kaha... tumne kabhi socha? Police mujhe kyu nhi le gyi abhi tak?? Kyuki they know abt it.. lkin kabir ke against mere paas koi bhi proof nhi tha"

Till now both of them were shedding tears... arohi said "i m sorry rv... mujhe sach me nhi pata tha ki tumhara past kya h... me bhi pata nhi kya kya soch rhi thi"

He wiped his tears and then held her hands to calm her down.. she did but then she said.. "me bhi tumse ek promise krti hu... ki me tumhe tumhare past ko bhulane or kabir se dur rehne ki poori koshish karungi"

Rv who had already turned emotional... couldnt resist anymore and so hugged her tightly...

--rv's pov--

I had never thought that i'll reveal my past to anyone... but still i feel comfortable now... as i told her this, even she belived at me without questioning me.... since mrning i was trying that i dont have to tell her the reason why i tell her to be away frm him but finally i had to... she hugged me and i loved that hug.. the last thing i remember of that night was that i was sleeping on her laps in my room and she was carassing my hair in the same way as my mom...i know i told her only a part of truth and i guess i'll never need to tell her the rest... nyways gudnight..

Aaj toh sach saamne aa hi gya... kya baat h *clapz*.. der aaye durust aaye...