RV....

--3 am --

Raghu was sleeping peacefully in his bedroom when he heard the noise of tv coming from outside.. he was disturbed of his sleep and decided to check out who was there....there he saw arohi sitting on the sofa sobbing hard... he asked... "kya hua arohi? Tum soi nhi??"

She continued sobbing even harder...he had no idea that there was a war going on in her mind only about the murder.... evn she didnt tell him.... he chuckled "tu roti bhi h?"

"Nhi.... meri aankho se paseena aa ra h.." she replied

"I mean .... koi prob?"

She thought for sumtym and then said "wo kya h na india me is tym din hota h....or meri is tym sone ki aadat nhi h....is wajah se me teen din se so nhi paa ri hu"

"Offo....tu tension mat le.. agr tu yahi comfortable h toh me tujhe pillow de deta hu...yhi so jaana" he chipped and turned to leave but arohi held his hand and said

"Bhook bhi lgi h" making a cute sad pout...

"Woh toh lagegi hi... do din se subah subah bina kuch khaye chali jaati h...nyways... me cup noodles le aata hu..." and he went into the kitchen... arohi wiped her tears off her face and followed him... there she stood leaning against the door watching him as he boiled the water... she asked..

"Wese tumne apna pura naam nhi bataya?"

"To tumne bhi toh nhi bataya"

"Me pehle kyu batau? "

"Toh me kyu batau?"

"Ni pehle tum btao"

"Ni tum batao"

"Tum"

"Tum"

"Tumhe batana padega"

"Dekha isilye me keh raha tha .... rehne do"

She stayed silent for a moment and then said... "Arohi Agarwal"

He also in turn replied "Raghuvindar Singh Shekhawat"

She covered her face to hide the smile that covered her face but after somtym when she couldnt control she burst out laughing.. and said "Raghuvindar Singh Shekhawat....esa lagta h jese kisi don ya gunde ka naam ho.." and as she saw raghu staring at her she immideately stopped laughing and said.. "ni mera mtlb h ki ye bhot bada naam h... me tumhe rv bulaungi.."

He smiled and then took the noodles to the sofa... arohi was sitting staring at the empty table lost in her worlds.... raghu offered her a spoon of noodles... as she saw it and turned to him, she looked directly into his eyes... and again she thought that he cannot kill anyone....she ate the noodles first spoon by him and the rest by herslf and then went for a short sleep.... as she had to go for college.... during recess she met saloni...

"Arohi kal tum college kyu ni aayi thi?"

"Aayi toh thi"

"Bina mile chali gyi?"

"Are yaar kya btau tujhe... meri toh halat kharab h .... me toh teen din se isi confusion me mari jaa ri hu ki rv kisi ka murder kese kar skta h..."

"Tujhe kabir pe bharosa nhi h?"

"Mujhe usse mile hue sirf teen din hue h.... same as raghu... isliye jitna trust mujhe kabir par h utna hi raghu par bhi.... lkin koi baat nhi.... aaj me uske ghr jaa rhi hu.... college nhi aaya kya woh?"

"Nah... aaj nhi aaya...tu sach me uske ghr pe rahegi?"

"Dil toh mera bhi nhi maan rha.. lkin is samay mujhe kuch smjh nhi aa ra"....

Get excited guys!! Bohot jald raghu ki sachhai saamne aane wali h.... toh dil thaam ke bethiye.... savdhan rahiye... satark rahiye.... agle chapter me fir milenge... tab tak ke liye.. jai hind... :p