answer me!!

I m sooooo sry i couldnt update bcoz i was out to mumbai..

During dissmissal as kabir was absent today, she went home with rv without any argument...today was the day when at night she would go with kabir... but was she right? It meant that this was the last day with raghu....it meant that before going with kabir, she should confirm it with raghu... while she debated, the car stopped and she looked at raghu and asked "kya hua?"

"Lagta h kuch problem ho gyi h.. lemme see" and he got down from the car.... after a while arohi also got down "kuch pata chala?"

"Hmm...mene mechanic ko call kar diya h..."

While raghu kept struggling within the bonnet, arohi stood on the pavement with her hands folded across her chest... suddenly someone waved a hi to her .... on turning she saw kabir! He was in his car which he stopped just next to her.... he got down and asked "arohi tum yaha!?"

"Haa yaar"

"Koi prob?"

"Ni bas raghu ki car kharab ho gyi h"

"Me drop kar du?"

"Nhi me raghu ke saath hi chali jaungi"...

He stood by her side... when it was a long tym she asked "tum yaha kyu khade ho...jao na me chali jaungi"

"Nhi nhi me tumhe is raghu ke saath chod ke nhi jaa sakta"

Something struck her mind and then she asked "ek baat btao.. are u sure ki raghu ne hi murder kiya tha?"

"U dont belive me!?"

"I do but still i doubt that he is not a murderer..."

He took out his phone and showed her the pics of raghu with a girl... kabir told that it was shruti..... arohi got a little confused... "agar shruti iske saath itni khush thi toh raghu ne kyu maara hoga ise?"

"Are ye toh woh pics h jo woh mujhe jalane ke liye send karta tha"

Arohi was like o_0.... raghu who was seeing this from a distance turned angry and banged his hand on the car... when he heard the mechanic called out.. "sir ho gya"...

"Theek h... thanks...ye lo" he handed him some money hurriedly...and called arohi out..

"Arohi! Chalo"

She gave a sweet smile to kabir and hugged him... after that kabir wanted to say something but raghu dragged her into the car.... she didnt say a wrd in the car as she knew he woulnt answer... but as they reached home, she kept her bag aside on the sofa and fired questions on him...

"Tumhari problem kya h?? Ek toh jab me TUMSE kuch poochti hu toh tum batate nhi ho.... fir jab kabir se poochti hu toh mujhe poochne nhi dete ho! Kya chahte ho tum!? Me kuch pooch rhi hu.. hello"

He held her from her arms and said in his deep husky voice "mene tumse pehle bhi kaha tha ki kabir se dur raho.... or ye bhi kaha tha ki mere past ke baare me janne ki koshish bhi mat karna.."

She was too terrified to speak... he went to his room and locked himself up... arohi shouted "theek h... wese bhi kal subah tum mujhe nhi dekhoge... huh..."...

She thought for sumtym and then visited her neighbour... "hello aunty.."

"Hello dear...wts the matter you look tensed... come in"

She went in and sat on the sofa then said "actully aunty i wanted to talk to you about one of ur neighbour...raghu?"

"Oh...he s a vry nice boy... you know wt? He takes the care of my daughter such as she is her sister... in fact more than that.. i'll have to go ..... pls talk to my daughter..."

As the daughter walked in she was surpriced... it was the same american girl who could be seen with raghu many times... before arohi could say anything, she snapped.. "arohi right?... i m jennifer..."

"A.... yep... howd u know?"

"Heheh... raghu told me"

"Anything else that he told you? I mean about shruti?"

"Yep i remember!!... listen, pls stay away frm kabir...you know wt!?.. "

She couldnt cmplete when a voice came.. "arohi!?"...

They both turned to see kabir there and  jennifer stopped wt she was about to say...

Precap~ heroic scene