goodbye...

Arohi sat there..though wid 3 other ppl.. still alone... there was no one who knew the truth... with whom she could share wt she realy felt.... her heart... submersed in pain didnt allow her to speak out... her throat felt heavy... she wanted to cry out aloud... and this is the worst feeling i'll tell you.. when u feel the pain yet cannot let it flow...

After sum tym it was 4:10 which meant that her parents had to leave.. yes it was not at all gud  to say goodbye to ur parents bt that tym she juz wanted to be ALONE!!

soon wn her parents left and arjun did too within a wink, she bid them a bye and closed the door... and resting herself on the door.. slid down in the same way as tears did from her hazle orbs...Sobbing hard she cursed hrslf..

"arjun kabir... kyyuu?? Mujhe glt proove krna tha toh yhi kyu? o god.. arjun ko rv bna dete.. ladko ki kami thodi h duniya me?? ya fir meri hi life mili thi kharab krne ko ?? Ab kya hoga haa? Kese btaungi rv ko ki mere mamma papa mera future kabir k saath decide kr rhe h.. or hamara koi future nhi h?? Jb hame saath hi nhi rehna tha.. to kyu milwaya mujje usse? Kyuu.. " and she sobbed hard...  wn she heard a knock knock at the door.. "arohi gate khol.. rona bnd kr"

She could vry well recognize rv.. without any further thought she opened the door and buried her head into rv and cried her eyes out.. rv hugged her back carassing her hair.. trying to console her... she kept crying and he kept silent untill the thought struck his mind!

He broke the hug and wiping the tears off her pretty cute face said-

"Arohi ye kabir yha aaya tha?"

"Hmm" she murmered still her head on his chest..

"Acha arohi dekh.. ye sb baato pe afsos baad me krna.. abhi hame chalna chahiye.."

"kaha?"  She looked up with swollen eyes...

"Areh idiot yei toh mai tujhse keh rha hu.. dekh dukh me aakr tu ye bhool gyi na ki arjun ko hamare baare me pta h? Or wo tere parents k saath h.. AKELE!?"

"o my gosh!! Ab kya kre?"

"Ab fatafat chllo"

"Ok.. chllo"

And they both hurriedly set the car off... within hlf an hour they were at the airport.. on the way they didnt see anyone.. so it was clear they would be at the airport only..

As the airport came to scene the painful arohi came to life.. and rv parked the car... they both ran upto the terminus c that was where the flyt was arriving.. arohi and rv searched around for them.. alyhough the airport wasnt that much crowded but still they didnt find them...

"Rv.. rv ab kya kre?" Arohi said her voice full of deppression and tension..

"Arre yrr ab ye kabir ka bachha kaha gayab ho gyaa!?"

"rv actully mujhe tumhe kuch btana tha.. wo jo kabir h na.."

"ND ham log kabir k baare me baad me bt kre? Abhi ye soch ki kabir kuch bi kar skta h... esa kr tu apni mamma ko cll kr.. or unse pooch ki wo kaha h"

"Ok" she wiped off her tears with a hand and took out her phone with the other..

"Hllo maa?"

"Haa beta"

"Maa aap log kaha ho? Mai aapse milne airport aayi thi lkin aap log yaha toh ho nhi"

"Beta 5:5 baj gya g.. flyt k departure ka tym h..  ham log flyt me hi h"

"Ohh haa srry.. bye"

"Koi problem h kya?"

"Nhi.. bs wo arjun kaha gya?"

"Wo to apne ghr gya.. use koi call aya tha.. shayad uske frndz ka"

"Ihk maa.. bye take cre.. or ghr pohoch k call zarur krna"

"Hm bye"

Arohi looked at rv.. rv was tottallyy blank!!

"Arohi... tune arjun bola?"

"Haa wo"

"I mean did u juz say arjun? Lkin waha toh kabir gaya tha na? To ye arjun kaha se??"

"Rv.. mai yei toh tumhe btana chah rhi thi ... " she suddenly felt a shiver down her body... she felt as if she turned weightless and was floating in the air.. before she cld cmplete her statemnt.. darkness conquered her world and she fainted..

Whew! Thnk gawd she fainted.. now finally in the nxt chapter rv vl get to know this secret.. and will also reveal about his biggest secret.. yes his family past!! So stay tuned.. stay happy.. enjoy summrs.. beat the heat guys!!

me- *accidently drops a glass of water in the kitchen*

Mom- tod de! Glass tod de! Kitchen bhi tod de!! poora ghar tod de!!! Haath h ki shanicharr..