cute, sweet, ssmart, caring...

As he drove home, he told her to get down but she didnt reply and kept stuck to him... he again scolded her "arohi neeche utro"

This tym she replied in a drunkun tone "offo... kinna pareshaan karte ho..." and she got down... she wasnt able to stand straight.. raghu parked his byk and came running to her... she fell on him with her head resting on his chest.. evn he couldnt move now so he picked arohi in his arms on which arohi shouted "aaaa"

"Chup!... ghr nhi h tumhara aadhi raat ho rhi h... baaki sab so bhi rahe h" he scolded her...

He started climbing up the stairs.. on whuch he said "ohh... kitni bhaari h tu... dekhne me nhi lgta.."

She also replied "ohh.. kinne caring ho tum... dekhne se nhi lgta..."

They were home now he opened the door and moved in... after that he let her down and she stood there while rv walked angrily away frm her...

"Tussi gussa kyu ho... ki hoya?" She asked innocently...

He came to her and held her arms and said.. "mana kiya tha na usse dur rehna... fir kyu tu gyi? "

"Haa toh wahi toh baat h"

"Kya baat h??"

"Wahi"

"Kya wahi?"

"Arre wahi"

"Theek h mat btao"

"Are agr me uske paas ni jaati toh mujje tumhari sweetie pe bethne ka moka kese milta?"

He knew that she would not answer him properly right now so he walked to the kitchen and warmed up some milk for her.. while she stood at the door and asked "ek baat btao... tum inna gussa kese kar lete ho?"

"Look its better for uh to sleep"

"Tum mujhe bataoge ki mere liye kya better h!?"

He came with the cup of milk and made her sit on the sofa then he handed her the milk and tend to leave... but she held her hand again and pulled him to the nxt sofa... then she said just above a whisper.. "ek baat bolu?"

"Me mana bhi karunga to tu bolegi hi"

"Hmm... nyc... ok to suno... tum na bhot cute, sweet, caring, ssmart ho... lkin gussa bhot karte ho... "

"Toh?"

"Toh gusha mat karo or fir dekho tumhare peeche ladkiyo ki lyn lag jayegi ;)"

"Mujhe nhi chaiye"

"Ajeeb ho!?.. koi baat nhi mujje to tum ese hi achhe lagte ho"

"Me achha nhi hu ok!!"

"Pata h... mene kaha mujhe achhe lagte ho"

"Haa toh me kya karu?"

"Kaha toh gusha fek do"

"Dekh tera dimag na jagah par nhi h... jaake so ja" he picked her up and started taking her to her bedroom... then she stopped and said "pehle ek promise karo"

"Ab kya yaar?"

"Kal se gusha nhi krna"

"Haa theek h baba ab so jao.. "

He made her lay on the bed and covered the blanket upto her face then he wanted to move but she stopped her... and called out.. "o bhaisaab.. idhar aao"

"Abb kya h meri maa!"

"Chup! Chillao mat... mujje neend ni aa ri pehle mujhe sulao... fir jaake sona"

"Are par"

"Chup!"

He sat on her bed and she lay with her head resting on his laps.. he sat still for a moment then he started carassing her hairs... to make her sleep... she said.. "ekdum meri maa jese"

He stopped on listening her words... he remembered a flashback of simthing.... then he ended his flashback and looked at this cute baby sleeping peacefully...

"Acha hua ye drink nhi karti.. warna roz roz iska yahi drama hota.... itni bewkoof ladki mene aaj tak nhi dekhi... dekhi h... huh... shruti... ab toh ise tere baare me batana hi padega.. kyuki ye manne wali nhi h... cute!? Me.. hehe.. ladki pagal h... bataya tha na" he mentally thought

Raat ke baad din zarur aata h... isme bhi aayega or rv ki saari saachai... no a part of it saamne le aayega...

Serious ho gya na? Ok just shake ur head and u'll feel energentic

Felt na?..
No?? Koi mechanical defect h aapme :p