3

JENNY

Jenny's heart was pounding as she tightened the metal buckle around her waist. She'd arrived with a million questions, the questions had only increased when she'd seen a jet on the runway. Was she meant to be on it? What was this job? Who was she playing? Where were they going? And why did this dress make her itch in awkward to reach places?

But now she only had one; who the hell was that man and what was this strange effect he had on her?

She glanced up at the man again discretely. There was something so familiar about him, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Jenny heard the engines getting louder and felt the speed of the plane as it started racing down the runway. She was fighting the urge to look back at him and decided to pick up a magazine in the high hopes that it would distract her. But it was taking all her energy not to look up at him, and all her control to keep turning the pages. And then she saw it...and the penny dropped. It dropped with a loud resounding thud.

"Seen out and about this week: The notorious One Night Nasser fulfills every guys fantasy when he was seen going home with not one, but two models after the MTV Base party on Thursday night."

What? She snapped her head up and looked at him again. Glared. It was him! 'One Night Nasser, 'The Play Boy Prince' and all those other things she'd heard him called in the tabloids. It was him, in the living, breathing, inconveniently attractive flesh. Jenny wasn't impressed and immediately recoiled. She'd read the gossip magazines, she'd heard the stories, she knew of his reputation, and he was a total womanizing bastard. Not to mention completely arrogant and drunk on his own self-importance. What the double, triple, quadruple crapping hell was she doing on a private jet with this man? And how on earth would Rafiq know such a man?

Suddenly the man in question was on his feet. He was striding up the aisle and he was coming straight towards her. She folded her arms across her chest and tried to look at cool and unimpressed as she possibly could. It was an easy expression to adopt, since it was exactly how she was feeling.

"Hello. I'm crown Prince Zayn Nasser, and you must be Jenny Simm. Lovely to meet you." He stepped forward and extended a large (beautiful) hand.

She stared up at him trying to convey her disdain. Sure, he was the most gorgeous thing she'd ever seen, but she guessed this made him even more dangerous and deadly to the opposite sex. Women probably fell in love with him at the drop of a fashionable hat.

Well, not her! Oh no. Now that she knew who he was, she was completely immune to his good looks, impervious to his charms and was not going to fall for his tricks.

ZAYN

She stared at his hand for the longest time and he wondered if she was ever going to take it.

"Hello. I'm crown Prince Zayn Nasser. It's nice to meet you." He repeated himself in case she hadn't heard him. "It's really lovely to–"

But before he could finish, she cut him off. Her pretty face scrunched into a scowl."I know exactly who you are. I've read about you in the papers."

"Well, I hope you don't believe everything you read." He tried his killer smile on her- it usually turned women into puddles. But this time, it didn't.

"Shouldn't I?" her eyes darkened.

"No!" The word came out fast and firm and he could see it had unnerved her somewhat. "This introduction isn't going very well, is it?" he said.

"I guess not." Indignation lit up her pretty blue eyes. God she was cute.

"Yes. It's not quite what I imagined." He said and slid languidly into the seat opposite her.