Chapter 58

ZAYN

Her body looked completely different now. He could see it immediately. Her hips seemed a little wider, her waist was thicker and her stomach bore all the marks that you would expect a new mother to have. He traced his finger over the pale lines on her stomach and marveled at them. He wished he'd seen her pregnant, he wished he'd been able to run his hand over her big belly and feel his child growing inside- seeing all these little marks and touching them now, was the closest he would ever come to that. And knowing that this was the women that had so obviously carried his child, made her more attractive to him that she had ever been before. And he couldn't hold back a second longer...

He pulled her pants down immediately, threw his shirt off and wiggled out of all his clothes. He walked her backward to the bed and climbed on top of her. It was very possible that, no matter how hard he tried, that this was going to be a very short affair. He brought his mouth down to hers as he kissed her. Deeply. Slowly at first. But as soon as he removed her bra and looked down at those familiar breast that he'd longed for, the kissing changed. His lips left her mouth and traveled down to her breasts and then her stomach. He reached down and pulled her pants and panties down, wasting no time in pushing her legs apart and putting his hand between them. She winced and he knew that she wouldn't need that long either. They were both so excited and turned on, that this would be one of those quick, and very satisfying affairs.

"I can't hold back anymore, he said, "I jus have to..."

He didn't finish the sentence, he just pushed his way inside her and she reacted immediately with a load moan and quick breathy gasps. He reciprocated and moved faster and harder. Jenny clawed at his back which just drove him even more wild with lust for her.

Suddenly she started calling out, "Zayn.. oh my God.. Zayn..." she repeated his name over and over again and he simply lost all control. He was gone in that moment as he thrust faster and faster. Soon they were both moaning loudly, so loudly that he was convinced they would have woken up someone, somewhere.

He collapsed on top of her, out of breath and lay there. The room was silent, except for the sounds of them both gasping for air.

"I love you." He whispered into her ear, barely getting the words out.

"I love you." She echoed.

Zayn finally pulled away and looked at her. "If you give me ten minutes or so, I think I could probably do that again with a lot more finesse."

She smiled up at him. "Who said I want finesse."