10

JENNY

Jenny tried not to stare, but the water was just conveniently covering that "area". And a part of her wanted to. A part of her wanted to take her clothes off and slide into the warm water next to him, but...

And for the second time that evening -oh what the hell!

"Fine. But I'm not coming in there naked." She jumped off the bed as fast as she could, worried that the slightest hesitation might cause her to change her mind.

"Turn around so I can take my dress off."

"Jenny, it's not like I haven't seen it before." His eyes darkened and her body temperature surged again.

She couldn't believe she was about to do something so spontaneous and out of character. But this was such a strange weekend, in such a strange place, in a strange mysterious room, that smelt incredible, with the hottest man she'd ever seen... naked. The bathtub too was surreal. That was the only way to describe the view from it, looking out over the steep cliff to the Persian Gulf below.

The dreamlike nature of everything somehow imbued her with a confidence she'd never had before. She pulled the dress over her head and tossed it on the floor, and jumped in. The hot water enveloped her and it felt great!

"Welcome in." Zayn said opening the bottle of Champagne and pouring her a glass.

"A toast." He said closing the gap between them which made her shudder. She suddenly became intensely aware of his nudity, and he was close, so, so close.

"What are we toasting?" a nervous excitement trembled in her voice.

"Whatever you want."

Jenny thought for a moment. "To having fun?"

"I'll drink to that." He clinked her glass and sipped. "How do you feel?"

"Pretty liberated actually." Jenny took a sip and set her glass down. "I can't remember the last time I drank champagne."

"Ooooh. You really are going wild and crazy tonight!" His tone was extremely mocking yet playful. "Have some more. Live a little, here..." he passed her the bottle. "I dare you to drink out of the bottle."

"No!" the word flew out of her mouth.

"I double dare you." His irreverent eyes challenged her.

"That's so childish."

"So... what's wrong with being a bit childish from time to time?"

Jenny sighed... This was clearly the night to break the rules!

She grabbed the bottle and raised it to her lips with an uncharacteristic bravado that seemed to come out of nowhere. But despite her best attempt, the bubbling Champagne seemed to go everywhere else except her mouth. She coughed loudly, which seemed to amuse Zayn no end.

"Well, at least you tried." He joked as her coughing and spluttering tapered off.

"So is this the life of a royal then, having dinner parties, lounging about drinking champagne in the bath?"

"I wouldn't know, apparently I don't fulfill my royal duties very well." He put his finger on the top of the champagne bottle and started shaking it.

"What are you doing?" her eyes widened with shock.

Zayn stood up out of the water and aimed the bottle at Jenny. "In 5, 4, 3, 2-" Jenny squealed and turned away quickly, as the cold spray of the champagne hit her back.

"Are you crazy? What the hell did you do that for?"

"For fun." He winked at her just before splashing her with water. The combination of ice-cold champagne and warm water made her skin pebble.

Jenny laughed and splashed him back. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had such carefree fun. She was soaking wet now as she moved to the side of the bath that faced the window.

Below her, the ocean waves were beating against jagged black rocks, the bright plump moon hung so close and low that she thought she could reach out and touch it.

"It's spectacular."

"Something you both have in common." He was right behind her now. Leaning in close and whispering in her ear. Jenny swallowed hard. "Do you really think I'm beautiful?" she turned to face him, lifting her body out of the water for him to see.

ZAYN

Zayn couldn't hide his appreciation as a smile broke out across his face, he didn't even attempt to hide the fact that his eyes slid down her wet body and stopped at her breasts.

Her wet cotton bra had become invisible now, and he could see everything. Every curve, every inch, every beautiful, soft detail.

"Yes." his voice was thick with lust.

"So if we'd met under different circumstances, like at a dinner party or something, you would have pursued me?" her voice quivered. "Would you have had sex with me?"

The mere mention of that word sent Zayn's head spinning. Why was she asking?

Did she want him to have sex with her right there in the bath? He could think of nothing better.

"Yes." He said, "I would have fucked you like you've never been fucked before." He paused. "No. I would make love to you...And I will. If you let me?"

JENNY

This gorgeous, naked man in front of her was making her feel so beautiful and sexy and powerful. She was a Goddess and he was worshipping at her alter. And ironically, he knew more about her than anyone on earth, she'd shared more with him tonight than she had in years. This was by far the strangest and most erotic moment of her life and she doubted it would ever be repeated.

Once again, she felt as if she'd lost total control of her body, it was as if something primitive had risen up inside her, claiming the reins and steering her towards the unfamiliar.

She wanted him. "I'm not very experienced."

She felt his lips moving closer to her ear now, touching it. "Jenny, do you want me to make love to you?"

As soon as the words were out an electricity set the air alight and every atom inside her seemed to hum and tingle. Jenny tried to speak, but the words got stuck in her dry mouth.

"Yes." It was a barely audible whisper. "Yes!" It came out louder this time, louder than she'd expected. The force of it took them both by surprise.

"Then say it Jenny," in one swift movement he clasped his hands to her hips and pulled her towards him so hard the water around them rippled and splashed. His hardness pressed into her stomach as his hands moved up to cup her face. His eyes blazed with the promise of what was to come, and his fingers moved across her mouth and parted her lips.

"I need to hear you say it." He moaned loudly as her tongue came out to meet his sensitive fingertips.

"Say it." She'd reduced him to begging. Her big blue eyes locked onto his and in that moment she knew she was about to cross a line from which there was no return.

"I want you to fuck me. Make love to me. Fuck me."