Edited notes

Hi 

As many of you know I have just edited/ re written this entire book. The reason, when I wrote it I wrote is so quickly that is was filled with mistakes, so I have gone back to correct all that. I also split a few chapters up, as some were 3, 800 words and others were like 500 words. 

But what I have also done is add another day to Jenny and Zayn's adventure. (Yes, his new name is Zayn) I think we can all agree that they fell in love super-fast, so I have given them another day to fall in love and get to know each other. 

All of your comments are going to be totally out of sync now- because I deleted certain chapters and moved some around! So don't worry about that. It's just the way it is.

Important new stuff can be found in chapters; 6, 7, 7a and 8. As well as in Chapters 18, 20, 21 and 22.  You will also find new stuff in chapter 50, 55, 56 and 57. 

But I would recommend reading the whole book again- if you want to. It's just a million times better and there are new little things everywhere that make the story and characters better. And the writing had improved a lot too. 

I changed Hussain's name to Zayn, because people said it reminded them of Saddam Hussain, which I didn't think was the best idea. BUT... I forgot about Zayn Mallik- so now you are all probably thinking about him. 

Anyway... I hope you LOVE the new stuff. I may add another epilogue. I have gone over it, but if you see any weird inconsistencies, like a chapter missing or repeated etc- let me know immeditaly so I can fix it. 

Thanks for making this book so popular and for loving Jenny and Zayn

JOX