11

JENNY

Jenny had expected it all to happen quickly, for Zayn to ravage her hungrily and wildly, but it was not like that at all. Instead he took his time. He reached up and undid the elastic that held her hair in place. Her free curls cascaded down to her shoulders. He ran his hand through her hair and then without warning, grabbed it hard and tugged her head backward exposing her soft neck to the moonlight. She heard a whimper escape his lips and it drove her mad just thinking she was having this kind of effect on him. He started just below hear earlobe and ran his tongue across her wet skin, he stopped to kiss it, gently nibble and suck it. He worked his way down to the top of her breast.

Jenny braced herself for what would come next, his hot mouth on her breast, but it didn't come. Instead he picked her up and carried her across the room to the bed.

His strength was incredible, she could see the muscles rippling in his shoulders as he lowered her onto the bed. And then she saw it. She'd almost forgotten that he was completely naked, but after putting her down he stood up and was completely exposed in all his (very large) glory. The moonlight was hitting him in just the right places, accenting his best parts. She'd seen a naked man before, but he hadn't looked like this. Far from it.

He turned and walked away from the bed giving Jenny the most exquisite view of his tight, muscular bum. The view was further enhanced when he bent over to pick a towel. She continued to follow him with her eyes as he came back to the bed and told her to lie back. Who was she to disobey?

She felt so exposed lying there, not knowing what sensation would come next. Then she felt the soft material of the towel wipe across her stomach. He was drying her. There was something so extremely erotic and intimate about this, so she closed her eyes, giving herself over to him. He rubbed the towel over her breast, and down her arms, he pushed her legs open with his knees and ran the towel up and down her inner thigh. Down her legs and onto her feet and ankles, he was taking his time and carefully drying every inch of her.

Once he'd completed her front, he instructed her to turn around and lie on her stomach. By now Jenny was so far under his spell that he would've been able to do anything to her and she wouldn't complain.

She rolled over and he went straight to her bum, she could feel the weight of him sitting on her legs as he tugged her panties down, exposing her. But instead of feeling the towel this time, she felt the red-hot touch of her fingertips tracing over her.

"I fucking love this part of you." He leaned down and kissed the cheek of her bum before biting into it ever so gently with his teeth. Jenny gasped and arched her back. She then felt him run his huge hands up her back and onto her shoulders, and with one fluid movement he was somehow able to flip her over onto her back again.

"And this part of you." His hands reached up for her breasts, cupping them gently. He slid his hands under her bra now and she cried out at the feel of his naked flesh against her breast.

'"And I love this part of you." He traced his fingertips across her stomach. She lifted her hips in a primal reaction she had no control over. His fingers came to rest on the top of her panties and he stopped. She had to look at him. Had to see what he was thinking and she opened her eyes. But instead of looking at her body, his eyes were glued to her face, he'd been watching her face this whole time.

"And I especially love this part of you." He leaned down and kissed her gently on the mouth. She responded by kissing him back.

He wasted no time and his tongue slipped inside to meet hers. Their tongues touched, which seemed to have an explosive effect on both of them, as their mouths opened hungrily and began devouring each other. There was no longer anything gentle about this, Zayn had pinned Jenny's arms against the bed above her head and his whole body was pressing against hers with force. His tongue was making its way around the inside of her mouth, licking the inside of her cheek and running over the ridges of her teeth.