18

JENNY

What was going on right now? Was she really doing this? The old, shy and very timid Jenny would have been horrified by this suggestion. But in the short time she'd known him, he had changed her in some inexplicable way. Last night had awakened her inner sex-Goddess, she hadn't even know she'd had one. Perhaps the old girl had being lying dormant this entire time, waiting for a prince to awaken her with a single kiss, like Sleeping Beauty. This really was like a real life fairytale. But fairytales always had happy endings, she couldn't help but wonder what kind of ending this would have.

But screw that right now, because she felt empowered. Bold, sexy and beautiful for the first time in her life and she was going to take advantage of those feelings, lest she never feel them again. Her trembling hands grabbed at her hem and she started lifting her skirt. She lifted it enough that he was just able to gaze at her.

"Higher." His voice was gruff, firm and commanding.

She obeyed, and pulled the dress up to her waist, the effect it had on him was immediately obvious to her. He let out a moan, as he moved towards her and grabbed her in his arms.

"I have to have you." He whipped her dress off and tossed it to the sand. Jenny felt intoxicated by power now, to know she was having this kind of effect on a man. It made her feel as if she could do anything.

She stepped back from him- imbued with a confidence she'd never known before. "I want to see you take off your underwear too." Her voice was laced with hot lust.

Zayn smiled, the he took a few steps back and pulled his underwear off. He stood there in the full sunlight of the day totally naked. He was big and hard and she ached to touch him. She stepped closer and placed her hand there and his whole body tensed up as he reached out and gripped her shoulders. She kept going and watched his face. She was fascinated. He seemed to have lost control, he was breathing faster, his eyes were closed and he was biting down on his bottom lip.

"Stop." He was out of breath. "Not yet."

She realized that she'd almost taken him to the edge of pleasure, just with her hand. There was so much she'd never done before. So much she wanted to do now, and she hoped he would show her everything.

And he did.

His hand slipped down between her legs and he went to work there. She shivered and didn't know what the hell to do with herself and all the feelings rushing through her. They felt so overwhelming. Like an unstoppable energy that was too great to contain.

All of a sudden she felt her body tense and shudder. She exploded. She closed her eyes and gave into the most basic and primal sensations, she didn't care how she looked or sounded doing it. She just gave herself over to the pure pleasure that was rushing through her veins.

Slowly, she opened her eyes and found Zayn's face right in front of hers. His eyes were black with lust for her. His hands found the back of her bra and undid it quickly, tossing it aside. He then picked her up in his arms and carried her into the water.

The water felt cool against her hot body and Zayn pulled her into the pool. How were they going to do it in water? She suspected Zayn had a pretty good idea. He probably had a few good ideas.

"Turn around." He commanded. She was confused for a moment, but did it anyway. She turned around facing in the opposite direction now, he was behind her and she had no idea what he was going to do next.

His hands pushed their way between her legs and forcefully spread them open. He was right behind her now and she realized that he intended to take her from behind! Excitement churned inside her, especially because she couldn't see what he was doing and was unsure of what was coming next.