5

JENNY

What a pig! He had such an arrogant sense of entitlement kissing her like that, even if it had been a good kiss, no, a great kiss. And he was right, she had kissed him back and she had wanted more and she had dug her fingers into his arms. But as the kiss had deepened it had caused sensations in her that she feared might overwhelm her completely. She'd had to pull away.

The kiss was too intense. To raw and real and powerful. The force of it threatened to knock her off her feet. She touched her lips, and could still taste him. He tasted sweet and salty all at the same time.

Forget it! This was a job, and she couldn't afford to be sexually attracted to her boss, even if he was the most stupidly gorgeous man in the world. Besides she really didn't like him. He was a lying, misogynist, arrogant, entitled, asshole! She could think of a hundred other colorful words to describe him, but that would suffice for now. The drive was tense and awkward and Jenny struggled to silence her thoughts, which crashed together like angry bumper cars, fighting each other with their screaming contradictions.

She didn't like him-He was arrogant, he was a womanizer and he was a liar.

She was unbelievably attracted to him- He was an amazing kisser, he was drop dead gorgeous, he had awakened something inside her when he'd kissed her.

She wanted to hit him-She wanted to kiss him, she wanted to scream at him, she wanted to scream on him... OMG!

A rush of sexual awareness slammed through her body. It traveled down her spine and settled between her thighs and she was forced to shift in her seat. She'd never felt like this, or even thought like this, before. She'd never looked at a man and wanted to hate him and kick him in the groin so much, while simultaneously sleeping with him.

She tried to imagine sleeping with him. She was so inexperienced, how would she satisfy him? He was a man who'd slept with some of the most beautiful women in the world. Skinny little bendy things who he could wrap around him like human pretzels. And she was far less like a pretzel, and more like a round, shapless Cinnabun. Without the cinnamon.

And then there was also the matter of nudity, no doubt, when he got her clothes off, he would be very disappointed. Because unlike those bendy-pretzel-women, she wobbled in certain areas. Many areas. Some areas more than others, depending on the activity.

And if he did manage to get her clothes off, overlook all the giggly bits, she wouldn't know what to do with him! Her sexual history wasn't exactly littered with a collection of conquests that she'd left naked and passed out on a bed gasping out of sheer ecstasy. Her first sexual experience had been horrible. Not the act itself, but the consequences that had followed. It had scared her and broken her heart and was one of the reasons she'd left home and never wanted to return. After that there'd been the odd boyfriend here and there. But truthfully, she'd never really totally enjoyed it. She'd always felt uncomfortable and way too self-conscious to let go. She was a very 'light-off' kind of gal. Jenny was so lost in her thoughts she didn't notice that the car had come to a stop. She looked out the window and gasped loudly-

A palace rose up, she couldn't guess how high, and stood on a hill overlooking the bluest sea she'd ever seen. Smooth white cliffs plunged into the blue waters below and a few lazy gulls glided and landed on them. Two armed guards in uniform rushed to open a gate that must have weighed a ton and they drove up a steep driveway lined with palm trees. There were no words to describe the palace- there was only wonder. The late afternoon sun made it even more spectacular, and the white marble shimmered in the golden glow. Huge white domes rose up from the structure, she counted seven, but it looked like there were more obscured behind the wall of even more palm trees that made up the perimeter.