Chapter 2: Dance Practice.

After that exhilarating experience, I rushed over to my job, slightly embarassed that I slept in but at the same time deeply in what I believed was afterglow.

A tall slender girl with fierce looking eyes and a long bang covering one, smirked and patted my back. "Chapssaltteok! Chapssaltteok!" She sang as she could obviously tell why I was late because shortly after JiYong came running in.

"C.L-ssi. Leave Maya alone." JiYong chuckled as she held me closely, "Aww, can't I have fun she is my kohai?" She rubbed the side of her face against mine. I tried to break free, but like Erza was to Juvia, until Ji pulled my waist thus breaking CL's hold, causing her to pout.
"CHAPSSALTTEOK!" She screamed louder as she tried to laugh.

Ji shuck his head and intertwined his fingers with mine. "Ignore her, she looks fierce but is not. Besides, we have to practice for our music video." As we walked in Olivia and Daesung (the merrymakers of the groups.) ran to us. "Oppa! Noona! You two are finally awake!" They both said.

Jiyong looked at him and then back at me. "How are we not shipping these two?" He glanced back at Olivia who was getting lent out Daesung's hair. I chuckle a little bit at JiYong as he was very right. I changed into my tights as JiYong was already in his dancing clothes which were nike shorts and a wife beater. As I walked out, Kelsey whistled like a wolf at me. "Our beloved leader showing some thighs."

Ji bit his lip delightfully and did a playful hip thrust towards me and pulled me over to him. "Is this for me?" He smirked as I licked his nose causing him to shake his head. "Maybe baby, maybe not." T.O.P began coughing as Carrie chuckled loudly. (As them being the Classy Couple it was highly unusual.)

"Aish, oppa. Can we start already?" Taeyang asked as he was ready to dance this routine. In the music video, Olivia and Daesung were having a romantic moment, at an ice cream parlor; while JiYong and Myself (The badboy and good girl pairing) would walk past them all cuddled up. Also, T.O.P and Carrie would be sitting on the balcony sipping on wine; while Taeyang and Ashanti would be making out at the park. Lastly, Kelsey and Seungri would be at the zoo watching Pandas.

As we were dancing Ji-Yong bit my lips a couple of times as I found my left leg wrapped around his thigh as he swayed back and forth. I blushed a bit as I could see that Ji knew that I was uneasy. As the leaders, we got the most rigorous of moves, Ji tested his strength by flipping me upside down and holding my thighs close to his face.

"Woo!! Go oppa!" Seungri yelled as his dancing was phenomenal at this moment. "Ahhoooo!!" Olivia cheered as she noticed I was trying to catch up. As the song was nearing it's close, the guys held on to the girls and Ji and I gave eachother a butterfly kiss.

"Very good everyone!" T.O.P gave a thumbs up to everyone and turned around to Carrie who was blushing. "You like?" He did in the voice he usually does. Carrie giggled and kissed his lips twice. He picked her up and squeezed gentlely on her butt. "Oh god, stop! Seunghyunnie!" She yelped lovingly. Ji smiled and kisses my jaw as he pinched my side again.

"We should all have a group outting or something." Seungri spoke as Kelsey did a double take. "Seungri, that's the smartest thing you've ever said in a long while." She chuckled as Ashanti blushed a little bit.
"That would be fun, but where would we go that we would be surrounded by a bunch of crazy fans?" She looked around.

"The beach!" Daesung smiled. Ji pulled me closer as he began to nibble on my earlobe. "Dae, it's winter. The beach is probably closed."
He raised his eyebrow. I closed my eyes and rubbed his head softy as I kissed his lips. He uttered something to me in Korean as I uttered something back. "Aish, jagiya! Very good!" He shrieked.

"Yeah, ever since she hanged out with a big dogs she learned? Little kitten is blooming into a Tigress." Daesung cockily retorted as he slithered his arm across Livia's shoulder. I giggled a bit as I blushed a tiny bit. "Yep, yeobo saranghae!" Ji yelped. "How you sounded this morning." He chuckled as I gave him a slight smack on the upper arm.

"Didn't you two do it once before but y'all were younger?" Ashanti closed her eyes and smiled. "Yeah, about 18. Why?" Ji glanced at my thighs as he playfully poked them again.
"Do you have any... footage of it?" She rubbed her arms.

Caught dumbfounded at her request, she closed her eyes and bowed dismissively. "Whoops, sorry!" She called out. Taeyang laughed whole heartedly. It was okay, there was no need to be sorry, but I do remember when Ji and I were 18, he was so into rap it was almost.....cute. But eitherway, what could go wrong?