Chapter 10: A Sit-Together.

It was a quiet day, everyone was together. I was finally showing after 7 months of cravings and hormonal swings. I felt our baby inside me, swimming around in my tummy, waiting for me to eat something so she could eat.

"Maya! It has been such a long time, since we got together like this." Kelsey smiled as she noticed everyone was outside around Jiyong's pool. I smiled and chuckled a bit. "Well, that's because Seungri and I brought you gifts." Kelsey flashed a smile as she leaned over and grabbed gift bags and gave them to me.
"What a lovely garden you two have." Ashanti smiled as she looked around. I smiled and chuckled as I was just so happy.

I opened Kelsey and Seungri's gifts, to my surprise, one bag was full of panda plushies and the other was full of Hello Kitty products. I gave a fruitful smile, as I gave her a hug. "Thank you, so n much. I'll make sure she plays with these when she gets here." I promised, as I was just getting love from every corner of the way. Jiyong wrapped his arms around my shoulders, as he kissed my cheek delightedly.

"Yeoboseyo! Look what they got Hyony." I raised the bag of toys and other products to show Jiyong who chuckled and laughed at the toys. "Inculcating the love of Pandas and Hello Kitty are we?" He teases. Seungri smirked, "I'm pretty sure you already have bought her a dragon onesie." He retorted. "He has, I saw it." Kelsey relaxed a little in her chair as she kind of poured herself a martini.

Jiyong, trying to hide his denial, shrugs. "So what if I did? She'd look very adorable in it." Him saying that, cause me to imagine our daughter in a dragon onesie, squirming around in what I would assume to be her crawling. I gave out a exasperated sigh, and as soon as I did that, Jiyong darted back to my side.

"HONEY? YOU OKAY?!" He panicked.

"Wahh~ Jagi, I'm fine. I just sighed that's all." I quickly dismissed it.

"Oh, goodness. I was about to loose my sanity." He tried to relax.

That reaction warmed my heart a little, seeing him almost freak out made me wonder what would happen on the official time. Until then, I relaxed my nervous and rested my eyes. Olivia was standing near Daesung watching him use the grill. Seunghyun and Carrie finally arrived with the drinks, wine and some apple juice for yours truly. This little get together was just what we needed, the boys were exhausted after the big MADE tour that was a huge sucesss, and PR1DE was preparing for a huge comeback. But until then, we all carried on with our normal lives. The public knows about myself and Jiyong because during one of his trips to any Fashion Galleries, he'd carry me with him, and one of the paparazzi took a photo of us together in the Namsan tower.

"So, how's our little mommy doing?" Ashanti moved closer so she could hear me better. "Never better, besides, She kicked me today." I blushed a little bit as the girls did a few 'aws' here and there. "It was only 10 years ago, you were nervous as hell trying to tell Jiyong you liked him. Now look at you. Her stomach looks like it's swollen as hell and you two are so happy together."
Carrie concluded, as she took a sip of her wine.

Giggling, I thought back to what Carrie meant. Oh God, was I nervous...I was only a beautiful 20 year old who had a lot of life ahead of her, not to mention I was a rookie. Then I met Jiyong at photo shoot, looking so fine as wine, I was drooling a little bit, until he noticed and we....started talking thus, here we are today. Ashanti cackled as she noticed my empty mindedness and clapped her hands.

"You're totally remembering it huh?" She got in my face a little, knocking me out of my wonderland. "Huh? Oh, uh. Maybe." I uttered a little bit, as I rested my left hand on my stomach.

"Hmm, when are those hot dogs going to get finished yet?" I closed my eyes and yawned. "Oh my God, our little daughter wants food." I accidently thought out loud. It made, Jiyong smiles as he went to fix our food. He chuckled and sat my plate down, as he sat next to me.

Without warning, I began to dig in. It wasn't me, that was hungry, it was our baby that was hungry. "So what did you two think of Carrie's solo?" Kelsey spoke as she chuckled a bit. "I thought it was very creative, and I really loved your style." I giggled.

Seunghyun smiled and wrapped his arm around his wife, as he chuckled. "I remembered, she had the same swagger I had in Doom Dada." He smiled and nuzzled her cheek.
Jiyong smiled as he rubbed my thigh. "I remembered how much swag my baby had, when she and Carrie were in Aura. I could not contain myself." He admitted.
I smiled as Olivia pouted towards me. "Are you remembering my cameo in your Pay Attention, Ohayou m/v?" I covered my mouth as she jumped up a little. "You took all my attention." She pouted. Daesung rested his arm on her shoulder. "Good, cause I didn't approve of those guys." He folded his arms, as he bit down on his hamburger.

After we sat around telling campfire stories about how either me or Jiyong impacted their music videos. I closed my eyes and thought about the baby and I could not even pay attention. But something told me that the baby would make her entrance eventually.