Chapter 7: All Together Now

As I awoken from my unconsciousness, I saw Kelsey, Olivia, Ashanti, and Carrie surrounding my bedside. They were all eager to hear my aftermath with Ji-Yong.

"So, what went down?" Carrie folded her arms as she was eager.
"Does this mean I gotta break up with Dae-bae?" Olivia chimed in with her adorable self.
"Kelsey told me you killed him? Is it true?" Ashanti questioned.
"Well, I did hear a thud." Kelsey rested her hand on her thigh.

I shook my head, still coming into terms with the fact that I might be pregnant. "Firstly, a lot went down; Secondly, no one's breaking up with anyone; Thirdly, No I didn't kill him; and lastly, that thud you heard was me throwing a book against the wall." I tried to answer all their questions sucessfully.

Finally, the girls gave me some space as I was able to clear my head. Bit suddenly I started to feel funny, my stomach was churning and tossing around. Ashanti, being the advert one, noticed me.
"Oh my, someone get her a garbage can! She's about to--!!" Before she knew it, I puked into the trash can next to my bed.

Olivia jumped in the bed with me, and rubbed my back softly as I blew chunk after chunk. Kelsey smirked and rubbed her hands together. "Ah, I know what went on last night." She spoke in sparkly tone as I was bent over. "Oh, noona what happened?" Carrie asked as she watched me slouch back on the bed.

"It was so good, we named it.." I covered my face as I wiped my mouth. "You forgave Ji-Yong oppa?" Olivia asked as she was really happy. "Ohh, I forgave him alright. And now his apology will be 9 or 10lbs and however many ounces, and I won't see it until 9 months." I let out a loud sigh.
The girls cheered and hugged each other, with joy. Meanwhile, I was trying to rest.

"Oh my God, oh my damn! We're gonna be aunts!" Kelsey jumped for joy, as she gave me a soft hug.
"I'm going to take the baby to the zoo!" Olivia smiled. "I'm going to take the baby to the beach." Kelsey chuckled and joined in. "Well, I'm taking the baby to church." Ashanti folded her arms, as Carrie smirked. "Nah, that child is going to wineries with me."

I chuckled and smiled. "That's really sweet and all but, what about me? I am going to be the kid's mother?" I was very flattered by their accommodations but there was no room for me in their plans.
"Wait, does Ji-Yong know?" Carrie kind of quieted down the girls as she turned her attention to me.
"Now that's a question." Ashanti smirked with a sassy intent.

"Probably might not, I'll tell him when I'm feeling better." I blushed.
"When will that be?" Kelsey folded her arms. I bit my lip and looked at her with a smiled. "When my baby goes to college." Kelsey closed her eyes as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "You know you gotta tell him, right?" She looked at me with serious eyes, as she was making a great point.

"Can you hand me my cellphone." I spoke too soon, as I heard a familiar knock on the door. It was Ji, but he was in a very happy mood. "Jagiya~ You decent?" Since when did he care about me being decent. Carrie chuckled a little as she looked around for a wine glass
"This ought to be interesting..." She slowly sounded out the word 'interesting' because this was the second time I was nervous as hell.

I slid on my pajamas and cautiously opened my door. My hair was a mess from last night, Ji-Yong noticed the red love bites trailing from my neck to waist and a tid-bit of pride streaked through him. He leaned against the door way. "Had a good sleep?" He smirked as he kissed my cheek.
"I did, what are you doing here?" I asked eagerly.

Ji-Yong chuckled in response. "Well, the reason this time is to check up on you. I wanted to make sure that you're alright." He rubbed my head as I closed my eyes. I looked around and thought of a way to bring up the subject at hand. Olivia smiled and gently watched my pet Hedgehog, Ollie.
"GD, what does your Villa look like?"

"It looks like a mansion, trust me, Amaya's gonna be safe at my home. I wouldn't want anything to happen to her." He snaked an arm around my shoulder, I blush as I got up and walked around some.
"Will it have room for the baby?" I asked quietly, as Ji-Yong jumped up and smiled. "Of course, it has a jacuzzi, a pond, and baby room--baby?" He cought my tone as he was super excited as well, he held me by my shoulders and kissed me gently.