Chapter 16: He hurt Her.

Since it was Autumn, the days grew shorter as I began to feel a bit tired. I couldn't possibly see straight as I could find myself slowly getting drowsy as I laid down on the couch, I heard a knock on the door.

"Mmm...come in." I grunted, as I turned over.

The man that came in the door was someone I haven't seen in a long time. Someone who, I distasted. When I saw him, I immediately sat up.

"W-What are y-you doing here?!" I stuttered. The man before me was none other than my ex, Zico. He still had blonde hair and eyed me like a hawk.

"I came to check up on you, jagiya." He smirked. Here I was shaking my head. "N-No, you can't call me that." I managed to spit out.

"Why not, that husband of yours said so? I'm 10x the man he will never be. I still love you, Amaya..." Zico reached out his hand to try and touch me, but using my reflexes, I avoided his touch and got up, to run to a corner.

"H-How did you find me?" I asked sternly. He smirked and ran his fingers through his hair, the same way Jiyong does. He followed me seductively. "Jagi, I always know where you are. You can't hide from me."

He grabbed my wrist tightly, making me scream loudly. "Now, now... You don't have to be scared." My phone went in my pocket, as I closed my eyes, Zico's eye brows raised in a expectant notion.

"Aww, too scared to answer? I'll answer it." He leaned all his weight on me to keep me in the corner, as he reached into my pocket and grabbed my iPhone.

Swipping it, he answered.

"Hello?"

On the other side of the phone, it was Olivia who was eager to hear my lovely voice.

"Um, is Amaya there...? Who is this?"

"Um, it's a friend of her's, she's a little tied up. She can't come to the phone."

"O....Kay...."

The line when blank, as he hung up. He turned his attention back to me. I gulped as I tried to catch my breath.

"Please, don't do this. We're long over. Besides, I have a daughter." I sniffled a bit as I looked into his lustful eyes. But nothing.

His eyes perked as he couldn't believe his ears. "A daughter? For him? You could've had one for me..." He almost sounded...hurt. He shook his head grabbed both of my wrists,  pinning me up against the wall.

I tried to fight against him, but it was futile, he was way too strong.

"Help!!!" I screeched out loud, if anyone heard me, it would be a blessing.

Suddenly, the front door is broken open by a blury vision. I can't see, because I'm too scared. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse...I blacked out.

JIYONG'S POV:

As I gave my shoulder a rub, I grew really irrate at the vision that was before me.

None, other than Zico on top of my wife... I cocked my arm back and socked him in the face, oh my God, I wanted to choke him.
After I called the police, I rushed to Maya's side.

I felt her face a little bit, I bit my lip. "Out cold.." I uttered to myself. I got up and walked back over to Zico.

"Who the fuck do you think I am?" I heard myself yell, as I pulled my knee back and kicked his gut with my shoe. I repeatedly did so until the police got there.

They arrested him, and took him away, and I was left with my unconscious wife in my arms.

"Baby...?" I gulped as she groaned a bit, turning over in my arms.

End of POV.

This isn't over...Things got personal.

REALLY FUCKING PERSONAL.