Chapter 14: Good Morning.

It was 6 AM in the morning, when I was nicely snuggled up with Jiyong in our king sized bed. He had a specific way of laying which made me have to the pull the cover away from him sometimes.

"Mmmf...-!" He groaned loudly as this time he was fighting back for the comforter. Jiyong turned over to face me, as he was half awake and half sleep. He forcefully dove his face between my breasts. "Oaah!" I heard myself yell, as he then started to grope me violently.

"Jiyong...~ hnn..." This could only mean one thing... He had morning wood. As I sat up a little, Jiyong began to slowly put his lips on my nipple, forcively ripping my shirt. I shook his shoulder carefully as he swat my hand away. "..Let me..!" He yelled a bit, as he was fully awake and knew what he was doing.

"Hey, honey~ Wanna help me get rid of something...~?" Jiyong, who was fully awake now, looked at me, as he forced his way on top of me. I gave a small nod, but Jiyong pinched my shoulder.

"Do you?!"

"Yes, I do!"

Jiyong smirked and licked the crease of my neck. "I wanna hear...you sing." He gasped, as he pulled off his sweat pants to reveal his wood. I heard myself gasp at the size which, to Jiyong's delight, made him smirk.
"You like what you see, yeobo?"

"Mmm, yes."

"Yes, what~?"

"Hnnn, yes papi~!"

I groaned passionately, as he began to stick it in my lady folds. As he entered in all 10 inches, I felt him stop at my womb.
He grabbed my hair as I looked into love-filled eyes. "Good god, Maya...You look so good." He smiled as he was about to move. He kissed my cheek. "You ready baby?" He whispered, "Tell me if it hurts.." He started pumping his hips slowly, all his manliness in one setting.

"Aaaahh---!! Hnnn...B-Baby!" I moaned, as Jiyong shook his head. "Mmm-mmm, that's not singing, babe." Purposely, he started going faster, to get a song out of me.

"WE LIKE--TO PARTY--hnnn...!" As I started singing, he gave a heartedly smirk, and kissed my lips. "YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!" I blushed even more as I felt my release coming. He closed his eyes, as he released his steamy, warm, hot, seed in my womb.

We collapsed back on the bed, as Jiyong looked over and smiled. "Good morning, honey."
He kissed my lips again. June knocked on the door, and with her little tiny voice she spoke.

"Mommy? Daddy? Are we going to get breakfast?"

Jiyong sat up, and tried to catch his breath, as he looked at me with satisfied eyes. After he put on some pants, he opened the door. "Sounds good, go get ready for school and we'll take you to McDonald's." He patted his daughter on the head, as she happily ran off to get ready for school.

"What a wonderful morning." Jiyong smirked, as I got up and put on some leisure clothes, but as I was getting ready, Jiyong gave my booty and nice slap, which made me up.

"Thanks, baby. I love you." He kissed my jaw. "I love you too." I kissed his lips, as we went to the car.