Chapter 17: Dirty.

The rest of my band members rushed to my side. I was hugging my knees, and looking around anxiously.

"Oh my God! Maya are you okay? We heard, about what happened, did he hurt you?" Ashanti went to touch my arm, I winched in pain and yelped. Instantly she backed away.

"I knew something was wrong when I called, he answered her phone, I knew it couldn't have been Jiyong." Olivia sat next to me, as I just stayed quiet.

"So then, what did you do?" Kelsey asked, concerned about my needs. "I-I called Jiyong and told him, I didn't expect him to rush over here." Olivia spoke.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, the boys were having a debriefing conversation with an overheated Jiyong.

"GODDAMNIT! Why did I live her alone by herself?!" Jiyong slammed his fist against the kitchen counter. Daesung stood over his hyung. "Jiyong, relax. She's alive, and healthy." He reassured.

"I know! But, dammit..." Jiyong was about to sink down and start breaking down, but then a thought traveled through his mind. "Oh God, um.. can I trust you guys?" He looked as his bandmates gave him a obvious nod.

"I can't let June come home to this, can one of you pick her up from school?" He asked as he was not wrong, June couldn't come home and see me all disgruntled and her father about to pop a blood vessel.
T.O.P adjusted his sleeves as he volunteered himself and Carrie to take care of June.

"Oh, gosh..." Jiyong paced the floor trying to think straight.
He stuck his head out from behind the kitchen wall. Noticing me holding my arms.
"Olivia! Is she bruised?" He asked as if he was looking for a reason to fight.

"There's a red mark on her arm. Oh my God, it's turning purple!" Olivia panicked and pulled Jiyong over to see, which was actually a really bad idea.
He held me tightly, and kissed my lips.

"He didn't try to do anything with you, did he?" Jiyong calmly looked at me.

Unable to speak, I slowly shook my head.

"Do you want something to eat?"
Kelsey calmly asked, hugging me.

Another head shake. It was then that she pulled everyone to the side. Leaving me in my terror filled slump. To think of an idea.

"This is serious, she doesn't wanna even eat.." She had a serious look on her face.

"Wait...Amaya, would like to go to Burger King?" Jiyong quickly ran back over to me, but only to see me shake my head.

"Oh my lord..." Daesung glanced up at the ceiling.

Seunghyun stepped in the circle, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Now, we know this is a problem if she turned down Burger King." His deep voice was audible.

I calmly laid on my side, and covered my face. I couldn't stop replaying that awful memory. I laid, next to my phone that rung violently. Everyone got quiet as they heard my 'Oh Yeah' ringtone. Jiyong calmly answered the phone; to his delight it was CL calling to check up on me.

"Okay, so that was CL. She asked about you... jagi say something?!"
Jiyong plead, as I was paralyzed with utter fear and disgust. Finally I got the courage to stand, everyone looked at me.

My eyes were bloodshot and my face red and wet with tears.
"I have to take shower..." I utter in a melancholic undertone as I weakly made my way to Jiyong's shower.

Olivia shook her head, as she started crying, Daesung rushed to her side. Never has anyone ever seen me in my worst like this.

"Where's that no-good, rotten coward, I wanna hit him so bad." Ashanti paced the floor, Taeyang grabbed her shoulders. "Don't make me have to go to jail." He looked into her eyes.

Jiyong calmly followed after me, as he laid down next to me, in his bed. He warmly caressed my forehead and side. "Jagiya, is there anything I can do?" He asked.

"No..., just don't leave me by myself..."

"Are you sure that's what you want? I have a hectic schedule and you are going to have to be ready to be on the go, quickly." He snapped his fingers to symbolize how quick I have to move.

"....I can manage...."

"Jagiya, everything is going to be alright. I'm here."

"...I feel so dirty...."

"I'll never leave your side."

Eventually, I fell asleep in his arms, such a warm feeling it was. I felt reassured. He got up to be with the others, as he gently closed the door.

"So what? We gotta go on a field trip or--?" Ashanti was taking out her earrings, as much to Kelsey's amusement. Taeyang threw his eyes back at her and covered his mouth.

"No, she seems to he doing fine. I mean she isn't bad, but she will be coming with me to certain venues." Jiyong folded his arms as he ran his hands over his face.

"Are you sure she's ready to handle our type of moving about?" Daesung asked. "You know we never stay in one place."

"I believe she's got it. I mean when she'd tour with y'all, she was able to move. Y'all went where, 7 countries?" Jiyong questioned Kelsey as she nodded.

The doorbell rang, as it was TOP and Carrie arriving back with June, Jiyong opened the door and they came in. June gave her daddy a hug, as he hugged her back.

"Daddy, where's mommy?"

"Mommy's in the room, you can go speak to her for a minute. If you like?"

Some giggles coming from TOP.
Carrie nudges his shoulder and he laughs. "What? He said 'You like'?"

June eagerly ran into the master bedroom where I was laying. She kissed my cheek and patted my face. I uncovered to see my little princess bouncing up and down. Jiyong was standing by the door, as watchful eye.

"Mommy! Mommy?! Guess what, I got to paint today." She looked at me with hopeful eyes, the same eyes I /used/ to have.

"That's really wonderful." I managed to say. She gave me a hug tightly as I closed my eyes, trying not to cry.

"Um, sweetheart. You'll be spending time with grandma and grandpa for a little bit." I told her as she got excited and jumped on the bed a little bit, she looked so adorable in her little school uniform. June looked to Jiyong for assurance.

"Really daddy?! I get to live with grandma and grandpa, for a little while?" Her little voice gave me overflowing joy.

"Yes, we arranged it. It will be until not this weekend but next weekend. They'll bring and pick you up from school. Promise you'll be a good girl?" He looked into her eyes, as June glowed.

"I will, papa!" She happily ran off to her room, to pack her clothes. Jiyong looked at me, as I sat up in bed hugging my knees. Then everyone else came in.

"Such a nostalgic feeling, meeting in the bedroom again." Kelsey chuckled, trying to make the situation at hand, a little bit lighter.

"Oh yeah, we all remember last time. When we found out our oppa and noona were gonna be parents!" Seungri tried to do a aegyo face but failed miserably. Leaving, Taeyang and TOP to laugh at him. I heard myself laugh at his stupidity too, but my laughter turned into crying.

As they all hugged me closely, I felt as if my family was right here.