Chapter 18: Reassurance.

It was a month after the incident with Zico, and I was slowly trying to regain the security I had lost. With Jiyong and the others by my side I was able to.

I had get used to Jiyong's schedule, at first I couldn't keep up, but then eventually afterwards I got used to it. We could never stay one place for a while, we had to move.

Eventually, we were able to stop at a McDonald's for something to eat, Jiyong couldn't keep his eyes off me, asking certain questions I couldn't answer out loud. He held my hands calmly and looked me in my eyes.

"So, baby. How do you feel? Are you okay?" Jiyong smiled and chuckled.

"I'm doing great, I was being pretty cute." I spoke calmly and quietly.

"Uh-huh, yeah. You still aren't staying home by yourself." Jiyong could tell by my tone of voice what I meant by my words.
I drooped my head in a playful tone, as I smiled at how much he cared about me. He leaned over the table and kissed my forehead softly.

"Besides, we have to get to the airport by 5 pm. That'll give us enough time to get our luggage packed." Jiyong smiled as he looked around.

"Sure thing. Uh, Nagasoka was it?" I responded as I blushed a bit, I only went to Japan once and that was to visit my Japanese PR1DE fans. How sweet and kind they are.

Jiyong blushed and smiled, as we left McDonalds, he looked my way. "Do you remember when we took a bike ride through Central Park?" He bites his lip.

I nodded as chuckled. "I don't know what kind of way you had me sitting on the bike but, I was hella uncomfortable."

Jiyong laughed a bit, as he gave me a soft hug and kissed my lips. "You had a shape to you, that's why you were uncomfortable." He blinked.

He pulled me close and kept a calming smile on his face, which put one on mine. I heard myself giggle, like I did back in high school. This moment brought back memories of life before the glamour, the glitter, and the fame.

Back when Jiyong was just a silly, adorable cu-ball and I was a nervous american-black girl. We met underneath the cherry blossoms every day after school. He would always walk me home and a couple of times we would... kiss under the setting sun.

For a long time, I had always loved Jiyong in highschool, I still remember my first day. He was so kind, and still is.