Chapter 19: Wonder Years.

3 years later...

As He and I remember...

" Ah! Maya-noona!" Ji-Yong would smile softly before running to catch up with me, I didn't understand it back then.

For those who are confused, this was back when Ji-Yong and I weren't in the glamorous spotlight, and I was just a struggling model. I'd stop walking and hoisted my school bag on my shoulder.

" Hm? Yes, Ji-Yong? "
I'd smile idly, as he knew something was wrong, which was something I always loved about him. He'd run up towards me, lovingly grabbing my hand and smiling.

"Let's go to a cafe and sit? I will explain everything." He so kindly spoke. What he had to explain was, I didn't know he was becoming a trainee, and they had told him that he couldn't date me anymore, I was so hurt that I had avoided him.

" Yes?" I sat down as I order a Mocha Frappe with chocolate shavings.
He'd smile and kiss lips passionately before looking at me.
" I don't want to stop dating you, but I need a plan." He cupped my face, and caressed my cheeks with his thumb.

" I'm happier, but I don't know. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me." I sadly speak before Ji-Yong gently moved my hair out my face.

After a moment of thinking, He and I would come to a conclusion. "Let's do it in secret?!" We'd say in unison. A term here that meant together at the same time.

When I looked at him, I couldn't help but blush, but that all seemed like a dream. Returning back to the present time, we'd reach a red light and Ji-Yong would chuckle to himself.

" Heh, heh, heh. Remember that time we spoke in unison, for the first time after our break up?" He'd look over at me, while I was admiring the downtown life of Seoul.

"Oh yeah..." I retort before smiling and sighing. "Good times." We'd both say, before covering our mouths, a laughter broke free.

I never really thought of it, but after everything we went through and every award and music video, variety show, and real life trials, Ji-Yong was my soulmate and I couldn't wait to have this second baby.

I couldn't have been more lucky, June who was now 7 years old, was a happy, blushing, little girl with dreams. I couldn't have been more accomplished.

End.