Chapter 13: Singing.

- Timeskip. -

It's been a while since, Jiyong left to go on fan meetings. I got to spend some quality time with our bouncing 5 year old daughter, June. Jiyong would be coming home today, so I was excited.

"Guess what my little princess~?" I picked her up and sat her on my lap. She giggled and played with her toes. "I graduated Kindergarten, I know that mommy!" She uttered. I smiled as I glanced at her certificate Jiyong framed and put on the wall. I shook my head, and fixed the bow in her hair. "Daddy's coming home." I heard myself say.

As if I had said 'Ice Cream was raining from the sky,' June jumped up and squealed as she was super excited. "Momma, can we go see him!? Can we?! Can we?!" She begged. I folded my arms and pouted. "Hmm, let me see, did you brush your teeth?" I asked as she gave me a pearly white smile, just like how Jiyong would give. "Okay, we can go." I made my decision.

My cellphone started to ring as Jiyong's 'Niliria' was my ringtone for him. I eagerly answered the phone as I played with my hair. "Babe, how are you?" I answered, as June was singing: " Niliria, Niliria, Naega Doraganda!" As she was spinning around. He heard her over the phone and started to laugh. "Our little princess is live and healthy I hear." He spoke. "I should be home in 3 hours, don't do nothing stupid while I'm gone." He chuckled. "We won't. " I answered as I handed the phone to June.

"Hi daddy!" She held the phone close to her ear, "Annyeonghaeseyo, nae salang!" He spoke, he was testing her to see if she knew how to respond.
"Omo, saranghae appa!" She spat. Hearing her speak his mother tongue, made me and him both even proud of her. He greeted her goodbye, before she handed the phone to me, and I listened carefully.
"I have to go, they just called my flight, I'll be there soon. I love you baby." He blew a kiss to the phone before hanging up.

I hung up my end as I couldn't wait to see him. I just sat on the couch and watched June play with her 20,000$ antique dollhouse that Jiyong bought her, for her 4th birthday.
I noticed how much our daughter reminded me of him.
His eyes, nose, and mouth, she all possessed. The only thing from me she got was her skin color, which mixed with her father's to turn her a light caramel color; as for her hair, she had light brown hair, that was easily natural, but when it was straight it was her father's texture.

She looked back me, and joined me on the couch, giving me a hug. "Since I was born..." I thought to myself. "Sesungel Heunhederuo." June finished. I picked her up and sat her on my lap. "How much of your father's songs do you know?" I asked curiously. "I know all of them, momma you play his CDs all the time in the car." She uttered out innocently as if she thought she was in trouble.

As time pasted, it was 4 o'clock here in Seoul. I grew tired, so I took a nap on the couch, while June watched Spongebob. Jiyong opened the door, and sat his bags down, he saw that I was sleeping so he got June's attention quietly.

"Mommy's sleeping." June whispered, as they both watched me. I was out like a light, I probably was snoring- I couldn't tell. Jiyong admired, how I looked and decided to carefully lift me up, so I could be laying on his lap.

Eventually, I woke up when Jiyong started to clap his hands. "Huh? Wha--?" I looked around as I sat up. "Annyeongseyo, yeoboseyo!" Jiyong hugged me from behind, as I kissed his cheek. "Oh, baby I missed you." I smiled kindly. He squeezed me tightly in his arms.

"I missed you both. Tell me, how was my little princess?" He turned his attention to June who was engaged to the TV.
"She was perfect as usual. She reminds me so much of you." I hugged myself as he chuckled.

"The luxury of being a Kwon, you never fail to look flawless." He was praising himself again, as he laid out on my lap. "I still remember when we were teens, and we talked about this exact moment." He caressed my cheek. "You were less plumpier back then, so you worried you wouldn't fit the dress." He chuckled, I softly blushed as I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"I remember, you said you were gonna cry." I added, as he sat up a little bit more. "I did, didn't it?" He asked. Kissing his lips, I blushed. "Yes, cause if you hadn't I would've turned around, and did it again." At that we both laughed wholeheartedly at eachother's imperfections. "Hey! I don't wanna hear it, you cried at the Engagement Party. I hadn't even asked you yet." He pointed out, as I folded my arms. "I am a very sensitive person." I blushed in my defense. "Yep, my sensitive baby!" He cuddled me close to him.

Out of nowhere, June started to sing: "Naeda Doraganda!" As if she was playing the song in her mind. Jiyong secretly video taped her on his phone. "How many times do play my CDs in the car?" He asked as he looked my way. I chuckled and closed my eyes. "We don't listen to the radio, at all.." I coughed. Jiyong raised his eyebrows, "I'm concerned." He folded his arms sat down, pulling me with him.

"I'm concerned because, some of my songs are NOT for children." He told me, as I widened my eyes, and took a glance at June. "So if you played all of my albums she learned them." Jiyong held my hands as he closed his eyes. "Oh goodness." I chuckled.
"Yep, I have to teach you Korean." He sighed, as he started to tickle me.

For the rest of the day, Jiyong, June and I just watched TV, but Jiyong kept an eye on June who was singing random songs from his album.