Chapter 9: Yoga.

It was a regular day in Jiyong's villa, and even though my pregnancy wasn't noticeable yet, I was able to get some yoga time in. Jiyong ,of course, sat on the sofa and watched me do my positions.

The audible sound of my feet making contact with the mat ringed in Jiyong's ears. The way I positioned myself in perfect balance caught his eye and the way my tight fitting yoga pants showed all his favorite curves on me, made his mouth water. It was a lazy weekend for the both of us. Jiyong rarely had any resting periods since he's always working, but he decided to dedicate his time at home, with me.

I took a deep breath, concentrating on my yoga poses as Jiyong sat idly on the couch, tapping his fingers on the arm rest. He was usually quiet, but something was very off about him. I constantly felt his eyes examining my body, I felt heat pool up inside of me from the feeling of being watched.

 I constantly felt his eyes examining my body, I  felt heat pool up inside of me from the feeling of being watched

Jiyong shifted on the couch, the growing restraint in his sweats were a bit uncomfortable. He clicked his tongue as he tried to seem calm. My back facing him, didn't help at all, I was still fixed on my routine. My legs spread out across the mat, with a few nonsexual moans escaping my lips, Jiyong closed his eyes at the frustrating situation he was in.

He took a deep breath, his eyes following my every movement. The way he would hum and the way he smack his lips reached my ears. i didn't know how a simple sound could be so erotic to me.

"AISH! JAGIYA, STOP!" He gritted his teeth. Startled, I straightened myself as I looked over my shoulder to meet his lustful eyes.

"Huh?" I could only innocently mutter before he pulls my wrist in one swift movement, as I stumbled on the couch beside him. I made impact with the soft cushion, as I felt his warm arm around me. Jiyong scanned me from the bottom to the top, before placing a sensual kiss on my lips.

His lips were soft, warm and inviting. I wasn't even given any time to feel around as he slipped in his tongue inside of my mouth. I gasped at the suddenness but quickly adapted to his wet muscle teasing mine. He smirked in satisfaction, hearing my ,now sexual, moans against his lips made him a bit more mischievous.

Jiyong's hand quickly trailed down to my heat, his nimble fingers finding the small wetness between my thighs. He smirked once again, stroking me back and forth, making my toes curl. I couldn't deny the whole time he was looking at me turned me on, I melted into his touch as he continued to make me wet.

My hands made way to his cheek, cupping his face as I deepened my hot exchange further. Jiyong found this the opportunity to hook his fingers over my yoga pants and drag it off of me along with my underwear. I shimmied off of MY bottoms, breaking the kiss in the process before diving back in as I sit on his lap.

Jiyong's lips made contact with my shoulder, he sucked on it for a bit, making sure to leave his mark on me once more. I encouraged him to do more as I nestled his head upon my neck, his tongue swirling around the corners as his lips lightly smack on my skin.

My wetness staining on his clothed hard on, I bit my lip as he lifted me up. Jiyong didn't waste any time as he pushed his sweats down to reveal his hardened cock. Fixed on lust, Jiyong took hold of his shaft, dousing it with my juices as he rubbed thoroughly between my folds. I could feel it throbbing against me as he lined up his cock, entering me with ease.

"Eeeehhh-yaaa, Ji.." I had to bite my lips at the sensation of his hard member inside of me once again. It fits so well as I started to roll my hips, Jiyong's hands completely comfortable on my thighs. His eyes were deep, looking at my face painted with utter pleasure as I rode him. I continued my pacing, enjoying his cock inside of me, I couldn't help but purr like the lion I was.

Jiyong moved his hands all the way to my bum. With a cheeky smirk he squeezed and groped my ass, guiding me to go faster on him. Of course, I complied as his cock drove me over the edge, I could feel my peak nearing as Jiyong fondly looked at me . Seeing me pleasure myself and enjoying myself turned him on even more.

As I rode off my ecstasy, I placed my hands on his shoulders. With a tight grip I fastened my pace as the both of us close our eyes shut from the overwhelming sensation flooded inside of me. My thighs were giving out, but Jiyong made sure the both of us finish all the way as he rammed a few deep thrusts insides of my wet core before coming together in an inevitable romantic climax.

With a loud huff, I wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my head on his shoulders. I felt his arms envelop around me as I comfortably sat on top of him.

"You should do yoga more often." He lazily commented.

"I do.." I giggled a bit.

"I meant... when I'm around." Jiyong gave a chuckle as he strokes my hair.

"But...then I wouldn't find zen?" I pouted, Jiyong chuckled.

"Zen? Jagi, I'm a the zen you need." He cockily chuckled, as he rested his hand on my tummy.

"Do you think our baby is going to be okay?" I asked, as this was all too new for me, then he kissed my lips again.

"Our baby is going to be fine. You're carrying Kwon blood in you, that's the strongest kind." He giggled as he pulled me close to him and let me nap.