Chapter 6: Jealousy.

It was hot despite the AC going as hard as it could.

Dressed appropriately for the YG Family Tour, I felt oddly out of place. I wasn't used to wearing anything else compared to the high split skirts and casual mid drifts I usually adorned. Though, that did however build my persona of Miss Fox from PR1DE. I felt better about being in a dress, though I wouldn't call this a short dress...with high heels that made my feet hurt like. The shirt itself was loose and "fashionable", as Seungri had described it. It had little do with fashion, I told myself as I adjusted it once again to keep it covering my stomach. The only thing I'd picked out myself was the hat- and that was because I was too lazy to do the back of my hair. Some makeup artist had come over to my home, a stranger whose name I couldn't even catch, painted my face before disappearing. Kelsey had been with me, claiming her to be a friend. I took her word- the makeup artist wasn't bad at all. I felt as if I were wearing nothing. Even then, I was hyper-aware of the eyeliner and lipstick- both dark colors that blended in with my dark skin.

I sat in the VIP section with the girls of course, and my friend Talor from high school. Jiyong had managed to get us to sit in the VIP section, seeing as neither of us had wanted to go backstage- the view wasn't as nice seeing things from the side and behind.

It wasn't until Jiyong appeared on stage, dressed in all red and looking about ready to destroy everyone in the crowd that I realized just how lucky I was to have been with him. The lights went out except for the lasers on the stage, spotlights shining onto him as he strode across the floor, mic to his lips and words spitting out. The heat in the room made his skin glisten and I clapped along to the beat, cheering him on. And then Dara came out from underneath the stage and I thought I'd faint. She was perfect in every way- her stage presence was strong, but then again I wasn't a very good judge of it.

Jiyong and Dara sang together, showing more skinship than I thought they would. But Dara knew I didn't care for her much, of course she would love for Jiyong would be all over her. Even then, I couldn't help but feel a pit of jealousy settle into my stomach as I watched her run her hands through her hair- an action I'd done countless nights before.

"Hey," Olivia patted my shoulder, earning my attention. "You alright?"

"Yeah!" I shouted back over the sound of the bass. Well, I was alright until I saw the end of the performance. Dara was hugging and kissing Jiyong from the front, his hands holding her by the waist as she flipped her hair and gave a little smirk. I felt sick, and started to cry a little, after that Kelsey noticed something was wrong and tapped my shoulder, but the anger inside of me fumed through and sat back and crossed my, violently shaking, legs. Tears streaming down my face my lips puckered and almost disappearing into my face.

After the performances were over, I was to meet Jiyong back at his place, but to be honest- I wasn't going to. After seeing him with Dara, I was pissed and I decided to leave. Dara was totally bullshitting me, and Kelsey and Olivia began to follow after. When everything had ended, Jiyong looked at the crowd, looking a bit breathless from his show, to his sadness, he only saw Ashanti and Carrie. He looked confused for a moment and squinted into the bright lights. For a moment, I thought he was going see me, but he thought wrong, instead he motioned Carrie and Ashanti to comeback stage with him.

"You sure you're alright?" Talor asked as he was trying to catch up with Kelsey, Olivia, and I. Livy was right beside me wiping my face.

"She fucked with me one too many times..." I growled at the topic with violent hand gestures. Talor looked concerned, nonetheless.

"Maybe it was part of his performance?" he said, frowning. I rolled my eyes, I was about reearn my title as Lioness again. Kelsey pulled Talor and explained the whole mishap to him.