Chapter 4: Surprise!

"Ugh, what a day!" Olivia has groaned out, while collapsing on the couch. She had spent most of her time with Daesung. First they went to McDonald's then they went to the park; and finally, they had returned to his house for some well needed alone time.

Meanwhile, I was in the kitchen making myself a bologna sandwich. Today was our off day, so we could pretty much slack off. Ji-Yong had cleverly snuck into the house undetected. He saw Olivia but got her to be quiet. He snuck past the bathroom and into the kitchen, as I was sitting at the table making my sandwich, I felt an arm snake around my waist causing me to jump.

"Ahhh!" I jumped up as I just cocked my head back to see my always adorable boyfrien.d and relaxed a bit. "Ji!" I whined as I folded my arms. Ji-Yong chuckled as he sat down in what was my seat but yeah. "You gonna make me one honey? After all I am your fiancée~" He teased as he was true, I kissed his lips a little. "Fine, I'll make you one?" I finally broke.

Ji-Yong smiled as he kissed my cheek. "Thanks honey." I really liked our relationship he is always so crazy, but I could have my crazy days too, so it wasn't a big thing for us. Especially since the both of us were always so overworked with our schedules.

"Jagiya, guess what? I was working on a way to make our relationship public!" Ji smiled as he pulled me closer to him. Excitedly, I cocked my head to the side. "Aish, really!?" I smiled, his nodding confirmed my thoughts as finally no more secret outtings and suffocating disguises that make us look like diseased bums. Finally I could hold on to Ji without security.

"Mm, what about the people that hate our relationship?" I pouted a little bit, as the haters, all though there were few, were very vicious. "Tch, they'll love the song and besides if my ViPs really loved me, they'd be happy for me because I'm happy." Ji-Yong smiled as he knows all my fanboys who are going to be crushed to know that their favorite idol is no longer available. "Olivia, how was it when Daesung revealed you two?" Jiyong asked feeling a bit confident.

Olivia gave the same smile that Daesung would and sighed dreamingly. "He told the crowd that, 'He loves me, and he figured that they would too' and when he said that they went wild with cheering." She rubbed her very arm cheeks. I gulped a little bit. "That seems very upfront. I guess if it worked." I pondered.

"Just stop focusing on the haters and you'll be alright. Besides, they can't hurt you." Olivia smiled as she answered a text from Daesung. "Ohp, Dae texted. I have to go get ready for my date. See ya!" She dashed off and it was just me and Ji left. He's really thinking of this huge thing. I was happy and nervous but all I knew was I was going to be brave.

A few hours later, Livy had left and Ji and I were all alone. He smirked and gave me that look, which meant somethings were about to come off. His lips carefully trailed soft kisses from my shoulder, neck, and the sweet spot behind my ear. I was feeling like melting under his touch. Suddenly, I turned toward him, gazing in his glistening brown eyes. ''What are you waiting for? Kiss me.''

Jiyong grinned widely and cupped the sides of my face, crashing his lips onto mine. I moaned into his mouth and, soon enough, the two of us ended up on the bed in my room. He moved quickly, eager to see my bare body once again.

He tugged down my jeans, bringing down my underwear as well, and tossed the clothing to the side. I moaned under my breath as I watched him kneel in front of me, spreading my thighs apart with his hands. He looked up at me with a small smirk on his lips, eyes that were filled with both desire and desperation.

The room felt a dozen degrees hotter, and I didn't hesitate to take my shirt and bra off, leaving me completely naked in front of him. Even though the two of us only had sex twice before, I felt oddly comfortable around him- like it didn't matter that he had seen me completely naked for the third time.