Chapter 12: First Day Home.

After June finally arrived, it was time to take her home. She looked up at me with her big, brown eyes, she inherited from her father. I spent a couple of days in the hospital because I had caught a fever. This gave June some time for her face to truly grow out a little bit. Fortunately, she had all the facial features of her dad, and only thing she got from me was caramel-like skin complexion. As for her hair, not much of mine but her father's texture of hair.

Feeling defeated, Dami (Jiyong's older sister), playfully pecked my face. "Why so mopy?" She raised an eyebrow, as I made my way to the back seat of the car. Before I could answer, Jiyong chuckled and looked in the rear-view mirror to see me.
"She's mopy because our little Dragon princess looks everything like me, and nothing like her." He bit his lip in a cocky attitude.

"How is that even fair? I was the one who bonded closely and gave up my body for 40 whole weeks, just so she could come out looking like her daddy?" I blushed and chuckled, as Jiyong smiled

"How is that even fair? I was the one who bonded closely and gave up my body for 40 whole weeks, just so she could come out looking like her daddy?" I blushed and chuckled, as Jiyong smiled. "Don't worry, when we have another, maybe they'll come out to look like you." He reached back to where I was with his right arm, to rub my thigh. June happily cooed as she could sense the happiness I'm the room.

Dami kept driving, as Jiyong went to sleep, but I was awake with June as she was wide awake and holding my finger. "Oujujuju~ You know, I wasn't expecting to have you. But I'm happy you're here. We really love you. We are so happy you are here!" I gave a soft smile, as June cooed loudly. Jiyong came over and rubbed his daughter's head.

"I'm so excited, I'm finally a father." He coughed as June closed her eyes, yawning in a cute motion; eventually she went to sleep, and I put her in her crib. As I could see, the rest of the bandmates were in the living room. "Is she asleep?" Daesung asked quietly, as I calmly closed the door. "Yeah, she's sleep. She's has such chubby cheeks." I absent-mindedly spoke.

Kelsey smiled, as she could see how happy Jiyong and I were. "Ooh, goodness. How does it feel?" She chuckled. "I really think this will work out." Jiyong smiled and coughed a bit. "I really have never been in so much love, with someone other than Ji before.." I politely smiled, as I sat next to Taeyang. "Now, next time. We can work on a son." Jiyong smirked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "No, now, we can plan this wedding." I chuckled, as Jiyong held my cheeks close to his.

"You already proposed, Hyung?" Seungri tilted his head in confusion. Jiyong smiled. "Well, it was back when we were in school. I asked her, but instead of a real ring, what did I give you Jagiya?" He turned to me and raised an eyebrow. I couldn't hold my chuckles. "ㅋㅋㅋ, He gave me a ring pop and some daisies." I blushed. Jiyong, getting super excited leaned on my lap. "...and what did you do with that ring pop?" He added.
"I ate it all through 4th period and lunch." The others laughed, as Taeyang chimed in.

"Oi, I remember that. I was wondering why Jiyong was so proud of himself that day." He rubbed his chin. "Yeah, and then you beat me in basketball." Jiyong shifted on to his right side. I rubbed his hair softly.
"Oh, make sure you don't mess it up." He smiled as he showed pride in his hair.

"I won't." I softly uttered, as I nibbled on his earlobe. Seunghyun smirked as he leaned on Carrie's shoulder. "You don't nibble on my earlobe like that~" He gave out a fake whine. "You never asked, and we have to get going. We'll miss our flight." She reminded him.

"Flight? To where?" Jiyong and I said in perfect unison. Choi and Carrie smiled, as they held each other's hands. "TOP got a movie role in Germany. We are going to Germany." She smiled as she looked up at Choi who was all flattered and feeling special. "Oh, well then be very safe." I smiled and gave her a hug. "You too, TOP." Jiyong pointed at him, as he gave him a bro-hug.

As they left, the other bandmembers left too, and it was just me and Jiyong and June in the house. Jiyong checked his watch as he listened to the baby monitor. "Well, she should be waking up in about..a few minutes." He slouched back on the sofa as I sat next to him.
"Have I ever told you how much you mean to me?" He smiled and kissed my lips softly. "Only about 11 times." I answered. "Let me do it again, you mean so much to me. I love you." He chuckled as he kissed my lips. "Saranghaeseyo, yeobo." I spoke.

As soon as we were about to sit down, June started to cry, which let us know that she was awake. We both went into her baby room, to greet her, there was no tears, just yelling as she just wanted to be held. Jiyong picked her up, and spat baby talk to her. "Who's mah wittle pwimcess." He kissed her cheeks repeatedly. I sat down in the rocking chair, as he sat down on the floor. We spent the whole day playing with and caring for June.