Chapter 8: His Villa.

Ji-Yong smiled and rubbed the back of his head. I was sitting on the couch watching television in his highly styled villa. TV was so much different than in America, I actually enjoyed what I was watching. Ji-Yong started to clear his throat, so I turned my attention to him.

"So, regarding that night. Something you said really bothered me." He spoke clearly as I was listening. "I'm sorry, but I was pissed yeobo, I really was." I apologized but he looked serious.
Ji-Yong narrowed his eyes at me and bit his lip. "Okay, then tell me why did you bring up Zico?"

"I was trying to get you to understand how I felt. Even though we were 20-24, you still felt how I felt and I can tell it bothered you." I promptly explained, Ji-Yong nodded and held his hand out. "Let me see your phone." He asked kindly, without hesitation I surrendered my phone into his hand as he searched through my messages. He chuckled.

"What? What's funny?" I looked down at my phone then up at him. He smirked and gently caressed the side of my cheek. "Jagiya, I want you to erase his number out your phone." He spoke calmly.
I could tell he was serious, but I could understand. "What if I am needed to work with him on a project?" I asked. Ji-Yong shook his head, in a 'I dont give a damn' vibe.
"Then he can call my number, and ask for you. Now, eh~" He scoffed as he shook my phone in my face, Ji-Yong scooted closer to watch me delete the contact, he pointed and nodded. "Uh-huh, now block it." He was very excited for some reason, as I blocked his number.

I puckered my lips, as I took Ji's phone from out his pocket. "Now, let's see what Golden Dollars Boy, is up to?" I uttered, Ji-Yong scooted extra close to see my reinditions to his phone. I was checking his messages, but sadly I couldn't read hanja so he translated everything. My eyes widened when I got to Dara's messages, and I realized he was innocent.

"I'm sorry for pulling you in the kiss..." I read one message out loud, and looked at Ji-Yong who nodded. "It was off guard, I didn't know she was going to do that." He spoke in his defence. I pointed at him and nodded, as I read his response. Inside I felt all warm, but I was trying not to stress over this because I had our baby in me.
"You really hurt Amaya's feelings, whatever is going on between you two is really destructive to her...." I read out loud again.

Ji-Yong winked and kissed my lips. "You know I look out for you jagi." He chuckled as I deleted their conversation and gave him his phone back. I kissed his lips softly, as I was really happy that I didn't have to go to jail today. "So what now?" I looked at him. He laughed a little. "We make love for the 10th time?" But I blushed wholeheartedly, as I couldn't do it. "Ji-Yong, need I remind you that's how I am, what I am today?"

He chuckled a bit, as he looked around. He grabbed my wrists and started to kiss my neck. "Maybe, we can go for twins?" He noticed the love bites were slowly disappearing. He made a tsk noise and looked up at me. "Welp, you're marks are disappearing, looks like this dragon has to remark his bride." His tone was whimsical as he began to kiss, suck, and bite my flesh on my neck.

I closed my eyes tight as I trying so hard not to let my hormones take over. "Ji-Yong, can we please watch TV?" I managed to get out of his grasp, as he kissed my forehead like he used to in highschool. "Woah, that's new." I sarcastically spoke.

Ji-Yong smiled and got my tone, "Do you remember what we used to kiss like that for?" He walked his fingers up my thigh. "When you would be playing basketball and you used me as a good luck charm?" I looked up at him, as he kissed my jaw, snaking an arm around my waist, and helped me get up. "Come on, let's go take a tour of our new home together." He smiled and began to walk without any hesitation.

When we got to his bedroom, I was shocked. All my stuff I had already there, was well kept. My dresses were all hung up next to his suits and my pjamas were next to his in the same drawer. My lace panty collection was in the drawer with his underwear. I felt Ji-Yong slowly caress my bottom.
"I wanted to take care of your stuff, make it like you actually live here." He gave my butt a nice squeeze, which made me moan a little bit. Ji gave me a chuckle as he kissed my lips.

"Jagi~ Wanna test the strength of our bed?" He teases as he pats the mattress, I giggled a bit, feeling a little tired. I gently and slowly lay on his nice soft and comfortable bed. There, once I closed my eyes, I drifted on to sleep. While he was turned around talking about his room, he noticed me sleeping and sat in the bed with me. "I love you jagiya." He whispers as he kisses my jaw softly, joining me in sleep eventually after a few seconds.