Chapter 5: "Anneyeong Korea!"

Not paying attention to what time it was, Ji Yong called himself being nosy and peeking over my shoulder while I was texting Ashanti.
"Don't tell noona about what happened, she'll go all 'I can't believe you guys-! And stuff." He tried to capture the best expression he could.

I giggled a little bit, as I was very dazed only because I had never been experienced what that position felt like. Ji Yong could tell, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and waved a spongebob plush toy in my face. He about 50 of them.
"Aah, Jagiya! How do you feel?" He pushed his forehead against mine as I closed my eyes in pleasure, he kept looking into my eyes as I was gone for words.
"Yeobo, I love you. I am feeling good." I finally helped myself to say as I kissed his chin. His initial reaction made my day.

A few hours later, Kelsey had rush to my room, knocking hastely on the door. "Maya! Answer the door!" She yelled in the familiar tone she used to have in high school. I broke away from Ji, who rubbed his face with a tired expression, to open my door. "Yes, noona?" Kelsey's facial expression was priceless, as she was hugging a panda plush toy. "Me and Seungri.... you know..." She was feeling bashful about her newly done experience. "Really? You gave up, that's wonderful!?"

I pretended to be happy for her, I had lost mine a long time ago. But I knew Kelsey so this was something special for her. Ji-Yong smiled and rested his arm around my shoulder. He gave that bright smile he's known for.
"So, my hyung is now a man?" He questioned as Kelsey chuckled a bit, but she noticed the dark circles around his face and coughed a little. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?" She was considerate.

Ji-Yong being the head of my life, was very adamant in shaking his head no. Kelsey chuckled and scratched her head. "Where were you two yesterday? We were looking for you both." She rested her arm on the entrance of the door, my cheeks get warm as Ji-Yong moves behind me. I feel his thighs rub up against my bottom. Kelsey gets the memo and folds her arms, with a deceived look on her face.

"Why didn't you tell me, he hit it from the back?" She wasted zero time, as I was flustered. Ji-Yong smirked devilishly and began to slowly dry hump me from behind, causing me to accidently yell out. Kelsey rested her hand on her chest, close to her heart. "Maya, it's too early for that. Besides, I came here to tell y'all to get ready for the Morning Show. Miss Lioness, G-Dragon, Miss Panther, and Seungri all have to make an appearance." She was a angel at this moment, I had totally forgotten about that. I gave her quick 'thank you' and started to get ready.

Unfortunately, Ji had a death grip on my waist so I couldn't move freely, I had to move with him hanging on my waist. Chuckling, I kissed his nose. "Ji, come on. We have a appearance to do today." I spoke calmly as Ji-Yong smiled and put on a vest and some skinny jeans. Meanwhile, I was stuck with my signature: a long split skirt, a mid drift shirt, and some healed sandals. As I turned Ji-Yong drooled at the sight of my leg. We finally made it downstairs, as apparently, we we're all black today.

"Aw, suki suki now." Kelsey pointed at my exposed left leg, causing me to pose with my leg out. "Work it, work it, work it, work it." Seungri spoke as he waved his hands in his own face in a up and down motion. GD laughed out loud as he was pulling my waist close to his. As we made our way to the studio where the 'Annyeongseyo, Korea!' was being filmed, we waited for our que. Ji now being GD, intertwined my fingers with his.
As the MC introduced us, we all walked out and they started to play a snippet of 'Radiance' (an adulterated love song PR1DE did with BIG BANG.).

As we took our designated seats, the MC waisted no time.:

MC: So, the four of you were in the song we just played. Can you explain your roles.
(Adjusts her collar, because the song was rather choice.)

Me: Okay, you had 5 couples who were all having issues. Seungri and KL-Ci were the couple who lost their child in accident. And you had KL-Ci too scared to have another baby. Then you had us, (gestures myself and GD) who had arguments left and right, and then finally they die down when my character tells GD's character she's pregnant.

G-Dragon: They all had issues, but the song helps the viewer to see that the couples were strong enough to survive, and so that would give the viewer hope that they too can survive whatever they maybe going through.

MC: Can you tell us more about the Sfx of the music video? Like what made it so adulterated?

KL-Ci: Keep in mind that, there are still couples which means love is still around. You had T.O.P and Leopardess having sex, then of course you had the Leaders having sex. (GD and Miss Fox laugh.) Then finally of course, you had Daesung and Tigress doing it in the shower, so wet sounds to the max right there.
Seungri: I think the music video was very inspiring. I personally enjoyed it.

MC: So.... there are rumors going around that one of you guys are going to be parents, is that true?

Me: As much as I would like for that to happen in the future, it's not true for myself and my boyfriend. But I would love to have a little lion cub running around one day.

G-Dragon: Same here, I plan on having babies soon, but not right now. Although if something were to happen, I'd try so hard to give my litte dragon love, even if I can not always be home, hopefully my girlfriend would be there.

KL-Ci: Now I really hope you two do have children. Like your children would come out hella adorable. (Miss Fox laughs while GD blushes and covers his face.) But yeah, no one is having children yet unfortunately.

MC: Okay, next question. For the guys, how would you purpose to your girlfriend?

Seungri: I'd buy her favorite candy and some roses and ask if she wants to be Mr. Panda's wife forever? Hopefully the love of my life would say yes. (KL-Ci chuckles.)

G-Dragon: Well, when my girlfriend and I were just teens, I bought her a ring and got down on one knee. (Miss Fox chuckles and facepalms.) I asked her really smoothly: "Jagiya, do you want to make and have my babies?" And to my surprise (Seungri and KL-Ci laugh.) She said yes.

Me: Oh, she didn't just say 'Yes'. She was overly excited, she ran and jumped on him and covered his face with kisses and then she was blushing quite a lot.

KL-Ci: To be honest, I would never say yes to that in my entire life, (laughs) because, he was not being specific enough for me.

MC: So you'd want an elaborate proposal, with flowers and chocolates, and stuffies?

KL-Ci: Right.

Me: So basically you'd accept Seungri's proposal? (Crosses leg.)

KL-Ci: Uh, yeah.

Seungri: (silently does a victory sign.)

MC: It was great, having you four on the show. Can you say some last words before you go?

Seungri: This is a goodbye from Pandaman.

Miss Panther: I'm The Panther from Pr1de, and I'm wishing you all happiness.

Me: I'm the Lioness from Pr1de, and I wishing you love and laughter.

G-Dragon: This is GD you already know who this is! Keep your swag in check!

(They give a bow, as they leave.)

Feeling satisfied with how things ended up, I blushed and sat down next to Ji-Yong who was wiping his forehead. "You know I'd have your babies anyday." I smiled and kissed his lips. At that moment, Ji-Yong smirked and rubbed the back of my head. "Don't worry, our little cub or lion will be makimg their grand entrance one day." He kissed my forehead as we went home.