Chapter 11: Unexpectedly.

It was a calm and cool Tuesday morning, in Seoul. I had just woken up that morning to enjoy my day, when suddenly there was a knock on the door. When I got up to answer it, it was Kelsey who was holding a gift for me.

"Good morning, kitten. What brings you over here so early?" I teased as she chuckled. "Oh nothing, I just wanted to give you guys a gift." She smiled, as she sat the box down, taking a seat on the couch. Kelsey smiled as she rested her hand on my stomach.

"Oh, the baby's so lively, which is funny since you a lazy person." She teased. I giggled a bit, as I was very much in a happy mood. "Mm, only 2 more weeks." I uttered as I rested my hands on my stomach. "Is Jiyong ready?" Kelsey smirked. "If I even winch in pain, he's already in the car." I chuckled. Kelsey smiled as she helped herself to coffee. I leaned back on the couch and began to watch some TV.

Kelsey sat beside me on the love seat, I waited for Jiyong to wake up, so we could watch TV together. "Ohp, there's sleeping beauty." Kelsey teased, as Jiyong came downstairs, rubbing his nicely shaven face, he kissed my lips and sat under me, so now I was leaning on his nicely built chest.

"Have you two ever thought about taking them photos expecting parents usually take?" Kelsey briefly checked her phone. Jiyong smiled and chuckled. "Yeah, we've taken like 4 of them." He smiled, while they we're talking I felt an immense stinging in my lower stomach.
Going unnoticed by Kelsey she tilted her head and crossed her eye brows.

"Say, Maya...you okay?" She asked calmly. Another stinging pain, and I jumped foreword, Jiyong wasting absolutely no time, grabbed my over night bag and he looked at me, rubbing my face. Before I could speak, my contractions started to increase, as I was on the verge fainting from how much pain I was in. Jiyong hurried me into the car, as Kelsey called the hospital. I tried to sooth my baby down, but they didn't listen to me, as the contractions got worse.

After practically speeding to the hospital, Jiyong watched as the nurses helped me inside, I traded my regular clothes for a surgical gown. I was taken into the delivery room, everything so regular, I sat up waited til my water broke officially, Jiyong and his family were in the room with me. I felt so afraid, I was so new to this and then...

*squish* *splash* *rip*

I felt nothing but wetness between my legs, nothing like anything Jiyong would cause, but actual water. The doctor nods as she lets Jiyong and the others know that it's time for me to push. That's when the real pain started.

"Aaaahhhhh!!" I heard myself yell, as Jiyong kissed my face in several different spots to try and sooth me, he even tried to sing to me. But nothing could sooth this feeling of having the bottom of your stomach ripped clean off that I felt. This time I didn't scream, but I did groan loudly. "You did this to me!!" I yelled at Jiyong who gave a smirk as if he was proud.

"Jagiya, calm down, you're doing great. Just breath and push really hard." He calmly spoke as he held my hand tight, which I squeezed super hard, as I gave this one final push. A few moments into it, the only screaming I heard was that of my little bundle of joy. The nurse looked down on the baby, as she looked back up at me.

"It's a girl~" She excitedly cooed as she washed the baby girl off and gave back to me. She was a good 8 pounds and 16 ounces, and I cuddled her close to me, as if I never wanted to let her go at all.  As I held my daughter in my arms, Jiyong and the rest of his family looked on in awe. "Aw, look. She's got Ji's lips." Dami chuckled as she was so happy she was finally an aunt. As we started to speak, the baby moved a bit in my arms and after a few minutes, the little pretty baby opened her eyes. Jiyong, who was crying, kissed his daughter and caressed her face with his finger.

"I'm sorry, I just can't contain my happiness. I always wanted a family of my own and now I have one." Jiyong sobbed as he reached for his daughter, the baby cooed happily in his arms as he gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "Can we talk about how adorable she is, and to think it only took 15 hours..." I sighed as I was visibly exhausted and cold.

"Her name shall be June-Lee. I am just can't believe... I'm a father and to a daughter of my very own? I love you, Maya." Jiyong tried so hard to keep his voice from cracking, it was a happy occasion because his mother was praising the lord because she was finally a grandmother. Meanwhile, Kelsey had taken a few pictures of myself and June and sent them to everyone. Yes~ This day was the most perfect day of our lives.

June started to whine a little bit as she closed her eyes, this just meant she was grumpy and wanted a nap. Olivia and Carrie came into the room and automatically avertd their attention to June who glowed like heaven in my arms. "I don't think we need a introduction at all." I teased as June happily cheered. Carrie smiled and played with her, as she was careful with her. Jiyong smiled as he watched June's aunts spoil her. He planted a kiss on my jaw, as he was a proud man. For once in my life, I can finally call myself someone's mother.