Chapter 15: Distracted.

While June was at school, it was quiet around the house and there was not a sound going through the living room.
It was almost if you could hear the tiniest pin, drop.

Jiyong sat on the couch, as he blushed a bit, rubbing my thigh curiously with a soft grip. He gave me some soft looking eyes.  "Jagi, since we have the house to ourselves..." his hand raised higher, until he felt the warmth of my inner thigh.

"Can we continue from this morning, you were so good...~"

I nervously, shifted on the couch, as I wanted to give it to him again but I was tired. Then I looked into his always perfect eyes, I fell enchanted.

"Ji~ You really wanna?"

"Yes, I do jagi~! Aish, besides we have a good 3 hours, before we have to pick up Ju-Ju. I wanna spend my time with you."

"Oh, alright honey."

"Ahp! What was that?"

"Omo! Alright, nae salang!"

Jiyong gave a nod of approval, as he was trying to help me learn Korean, so I wouldn't be so silent anywhere else. After I accepted, he gently grabbed my waist with his strong arms, and hoists me onto his lap. I felt my bottom on his zipper.

"You feel like jelly..." He cooed as he groped my bottom softly, occasionally playing with it. He looked up at me and flashed me a smirk.

"You remember when we got married?" He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Oh, and Carrie and Seunghyun drank all of our wine." As I said that, Jiyong chuckled a little.

"Oi, I remember when you and I sneaked off to go test out our new Lamborgini Converter."
He smirked.

"Oh goodness, we ruined those seats...I'm surprised you were able to find what you needed in my dress. I'm still wondering how."

Jiyong flashed a deviously attractive smirk, "ㅋㅋㅋ, Let's just say, I didn't /cut/ anything short when I found it. Besides your lingerie was so cute."

I blushed as I remembered my Purity White lingerie set I had on underneath my dress. Jiyong smiled as he admired my beautiful aura.

"Besides, when we were younger I did say I was going to do you in your dress." Jiyong chuckled.

"I don't remember that!" I grew flustered.

"Ohp, it right after the school field trip. Remember? Saijonie asked us when we were going to have our special night?"

"Oh...OH! I remember, right after that we had to rescue Youngbae, cause he couldn't swim."

Jiyong laughed. "He still owes me for that." He then ran his hand up my thigh and gave me a soft kiss. "You know, you were so adorable when you started school here."

I chuckled, his lips felt like two soft marshmallows on my lips.
I couldn't possibly imagine being with anyone else and anywhere else. "I was pretty nervous, and I still am."

Jiyong caressed my thighs a bit, before giving my bottom a tender slap. "You know a good bit of Korean to help you get by. Besides, June and I are all you should be concerned with." He poked my nose.

That, of course, made me laugh. Which then he gave me that famous gummy smile that turned me on sometimes.

The alarm went off on Jiyong's phone. He gave out a exasperated sigh, as he chuckled and patted my thigh.

"C'mon, let's go get the little princess." I moved off of him as we made our way to the car.  On our way to her school, we stopped to get some McDonald's as we couldn't possibly go anywhere without our Mickey D's.

As usual, we drove up in Jiyong's lamborgini and found her sitting on the staircase, kicking her feet back and forth.
June's face lit up as the sun in the sky as she happily ran over.

Like always, Jiyong's CDs were playing on the radio. I handed June her food as we drove off back home.