Chapter 6

Hi guys! This is also a pretty short chapter. I won't be home for the next week, and I don't think I'll have any wifi, so you guys will have to wait a week for chapter 7, sorry.

Chapter 6, wooho!

+++++

The first concert of the tour would be in London, home. It didn't felt as big to play at this arena, since I'd seen a lot of concerts there. But I was freaking out of nervousness anyway.

After that, we were going to continue the tour in the rest of the UK and Ireland, before we headed off to Europe. Then we were going to North America, and finish in Australia. I had never been outside the UK before, and I was really excited!

Me and my two best friends, Chelsea and Sam, were going out to eat lunch together and hang out, since I was leaving in a week. I hadn't told them about what I was supposed to do yet, except that I was traveling for the next year. I was going to surprise them today. I called Sam to ask if she was on her way. She was always late, wherever you went. Me and Chelsea used to say times to her ten minutes earlier than when we were actually going to meet, so she would be on time. She answered on the third tone.

"I'm on my way! I promise, I'm on my way. I will be there on time!" She said. I laughed at her.

"I was just checking so you didn't fell asleep again or forgot."

"Nope! I will be there on time. Why can't you just tell us where you're going?" She asked me and I didn't have to see her to know she pouted.

"I will tell you at the restaurant if you're there on time!" I told her.

"Oh god, I better run then. See you in five minutes! Maybe ten." She said and hung up at me. So she wasn't on time, after all. Big surprise.

I had been trying really hard not to think about what happened at the club a few weeks ago, but what Zayn said was stuck in my head. What did he mean by that? Did he want me to like him that way? I didn't like him that way. Or did I? I hadn't even had a crush since I was with Ryan, and I lost all hope of that kind of love because of him. Maybe the weird feeling I got in my stomach whenever Zayn was near had something to do with... love? Maybe that's why I always found him in a room full of people. Maybe that's why I always got happy when he was around. Maybe I was falling for him. But I didn't want to.

I put my phone in my back pocket before I opened the door to the restaurant. Chelsea was already sitting there waiting at us with a book in front of her. The book was all shiny and new, but it still looked like it was read ten times, which it probably was. She was always reading books at least four times just in case she missed something. How couldn't she get bored? She looked up at me when I pulled my chair out and sat down. She pulled in a paper from a piece of candy between the pages as a bookmark. She read so many books at the same time, so she had the weirdest things as bookmarks. Receives, coins, even earrings.

"Hi Chels!" I greeted her and bended down to hug her.

"Hi Belle!" She said. "Where's Sam?"

"On her way." I said sarcastically. We both laughed. I didn't need to ask her anything before she started talking about some book or some movie. I didn't really understand everything, but she kept going until Sam showed up. She looked like she had been running, and greeted us breathlessly.

I don't know why I hadn't told them yet. I mean, they were my best friends, but not even I did actually believe it was true until now. I had been thinking about how they would take it. They knew more about One Direction than me. They were the ones that had been trying to get me to listen to their songs all this time. They weren't huge fans, though. I didn't think they would scream or faint or anything like that when I told them, but I decided to tell them in public anyway. If they wanted to fangirl, they wouldn't be too loud. They didn't want to humiliate themselves in public, I hoped.