Chapter 14

"Hello Nottingham!" Niall shouted. He was standing in the van with his head up through the window in the ceiling. We were soon to be done with the first leg of the tour and then we were heading to Europe. We had only two concerts left in the UK and everybody was really excited, well everybody except me. I sat in the van with my legs pulled up to my body, trying to relax. I didn't want any of them to worry about me, so I smiled at Niall who screamed and waved to a few fans we drove past and drank some water from my water bottle as I looked out the window.

We were not going to have a break between that night's concert and the next one, so we were going to be in Birmingham the day after. I was terrified. Ryan had been moving to Birmingham after we broke up, and he made a promise that it wouldn't be the last time I was going to see him. He never showed up in London again, but he had been sending messages every now and then, giving me anxiety-attacks and reminding me that he hadn't been forgetting about me. Sam and Chelsea had always been there the times he had sending those messages to me, making me relax and understand that he couldn't hurt me as long as I was in London and he in Birmingham.

We had been arriving to Nottingham early in the morning and we were pretty bored, so we were on our way to go see the arena, how it looked like before everything was done.

I was sitting closest to the door, so I jumped out of the car first and started walking towards the entrance when I felt an arm around my shoulders. I saw Louis looking down at me and heard a few fans yell behind us, asking if I was dating Louis. I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"How are you today?" Louis asked me when we entered the arena. I shrugged. I hated people who seemed sad and then said it was 'nothing' when you asked. I preferred people being honest and open.

"I don't really know, not too well." I dragged my fingers through my hair.

"What's wrong? It's not Zayn, is it? I thought you became friends again?" He said.

"No, we're friends. I'm just afraid for tomorrow, when we're in Birmingham." I explained. "My ex-boyfriend lives there, and he has been threatening me and sending messages and stuff like that since we broke up and he moved there. I knew I could stay calm as long as we were in different cities but tomorrow... We won't."

Louis sighed and dragged his hand up and down my shoulder, to calm me down, and it actually helped.

"He won't be able to do anything to you. We're here for you, no worries." He said and smiled at me. I nodded and we all entered the huge stage. It was much bigger when you looked at it like this.

"Oh my god." I said and looked around. A few hours later, this whole place would be filled with screaming people. It was incredible.

"I've always wanted to do this!" Liam said and ran away from us, towards the other side of the arena. He walked up towards a seat as far away from us as he could manage to come.

"Now I know how well the fans in the back can see us!" He yelled and did a thumbs up. I laughed at how adorable he was, and he made all of us run around by the seats, trying which seat that was the best one.

"Harry, Zayn and Niall. Lou wishes to see you." One of the many managers called out, before she disappeared behind the stage again.

"What does she want?" I asked Liam who was the closest to me. He smiled widely at me, as if he was happy he wasn't called this time.

"Makeover time!"

+++++

We all went along with the three of them and found Lou standing with two of her helping stylists on her both sides. Lou had a scissor in her hand and a hairbrush in the other. I saw a bottle with colour to dye hair in one of the other women's hands and Niall's eyes widened. He stopped right away and was standing in the doorway. He was on his way of running out, but Liam and Louis came behind him, laughing, and pushed him forward and into a chair.

"I know you don't like it, but your hair is more brown than blonde now, and it's my job to make you look at your best." Lou explained with a pitiful look on her face and Niall pouted and crossed his arms.

"It's not that bad, Niall. Stop whining about it." Louis teased him.

"I could always cut your hair as well, Louis." Lou threatened, which made Louis shut his mouth immediately.

"What if I like my hair brown?" Niall said.

"Do you really?"

"Well... No. But it's not funny! And I need to sit still for such a long time. And it gets all itchy, and weird." He complained.

"What if I dye my hair at the same time? Then you're not alone when you need to sit still and not touch your hair." I suggested. They all turned to me.

"Would you do that?" Niall asked me and I nodded and shrugged.

"Why not?" I felt like it could be fun with a change.

Lou squealed and ran towards a huge bag filled with different bottles with colour.

"How do you want it?" She asked me.

I looked around by the bottles of colour. My natural hair colour was blonde, but I had been dying my hair to brown, black, even pink once. I didn't know what would fit me best.

"I don't know, you can pick what you believe will be the best. Surprise me!" I said. She looked even happier after that and kept smiling.

"Don't make her hair blue or green, Lou. It's nice, don't mess it up." Zayn warned her. I only laughed at him. She had been calling for Harry and Zayn as well because she thought they needed a haircut. Louis and Liam was safe for now. None of the boys enjoyed being styled, especially not Harry. He was very fond of his curly hair and didn't like changes.

The room had one of those seats where you wash your hair at regular hairdressers. I had no idea where they got it from, but both Niall and I washed our hair and then Lou started to fill it with colours and some other stuff I had no idea about what it was. I had always been dying my hair at home by myself.

Me and Niall sat down in very comfortable chairs as we laughed at Zayn and Harry who did everything they could to make Lou cut as little as possible of their hair.

"Harry, I need to cut it! It's starting to get way to long and ugly, and your curls disappears when you make it this long. We need to see your curls!" Lou said to him, but he kept trying to run away. When he finally sat down and let her cut a little part of his hair, Niall took a picture of him when he sat down, pouting, and posted it on instagram.

Zayn was next after Harry. He didn't try to get away from Lou, but he didn't look like he liked it. The other hairstylist, Becca, almost did a mohawk on him and it turned out really nice.

I didn't know what colour my hair was going to be. All I knew was the sceptical looks on the lads' faces when Lou started to apply the colour in my hair. I was getting a bit scared, but I trusted Lou. She would never do anything that made me look weird. I hoped.

+++++

A/N: Hi! So I made it over 500 reads today! (Or 0,5 K. It sounds like more, hehe) So I'm really grateful for that!

Once again, I made a chapter way too long, so I cut it down into two parts. Chapter 15 will be out soon, I hope... Thank you!

xx Elin

The Pianist - One Directionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें