Chapter 9

The tour would start in the UK, and we were driving between the different cities in tour buses. They promised me that we would stay on hotels in every city though, so I could stay calm. Living in a tour bus for almost a year wasn't really something I thought I would enjoy.

After my first concert, I wasn't nervous at all before and during the rest of the concerts in London. I loved standing behind the keyboards in the back of the stage of the arena. I didn't even sent a thought to my failure at my audition to the school. I had a new dream now, and I loved it.

We had been doing five concerts in the O2 arena and the day when we were leaving to the next place had come. I dragged my suitcases from the cab I took to the many buses that the lads, the musicians, the styling crew, the sound crew, etc. would be driving around the country.

I found Lou standing beside one of the buses and pushing in ten huge suitcases, probably full of makeup, into one of the buses. She heard my suitcases being dragged on the ground, and looked up at me.

"Hi Issy! I think you will be going in bus two or three over there. This is the styling bus." She said and pointed to the buses to our right. There were buses everywhere. It was incredible how many people there were who was involved with this tour in one way or another.

I guessed I would be going with Dan, Sandy and Josh in one bus, and the five boys of One Direction would be going in bus number one.

"Issy! Belle!" I heard someone shout behind me. I turned around and saw Josh running to me. Most of them had chosen to call me either Issy or Belle but Josh was one of those that used both.

"That's our bus." He said and pointed toward bus two. He grabbed one of my bags without asking and carried it for me.

"Is it only the four of us in that bus?" I asked him.

"Yeah, it would fit many more but nobody want to ride with us." Josh explained and shrugged. I raised my eyebrows in question. Sure, they could be loud sometimes, but really? A whole big bus for only four people and a driver?

"We can't really sit in a bus for hours without the need of playing music. It's kind of a addiction we have. Else, I'll sit and drum on tables and everything I find and Dan and Sandy would jump around and ask if we are there yet." He said. I nodded in understanding. I was the same. I was on a camp one time in two weeks without a piano or keyboard, there was not even a little guitar or any instrument at all. It was horrible. Josh continued explaining.

"So now, they agreed to let us have our instruments in the tour bus! We even got a keyboard for you and a soundproof part in the bus. So that's why no one wants to be in our bus."

"There's a drum set in the bus?" I asked, thinking about how they managed to fit it in there.

"Sure! I'll show you." He said and we kept walking to the bus. We put my suitcases by the others and went in the bus. It was divided into different parts, and looked like a huge trailer. The front was like a kitchen and there were bunk beds in the part behind. Our bus had an extra part with instruments in the back. I found that hilarious. Paul, leader of security and tour manager, stuck his head in to our bus.

"Okay guys... And girl." He added and smiled at me. "I think it'll take a while to get used to that, sorry."

"That's okay." I told him.

"Anyways, we're driving in only ten minutes, so get ready! I just have to make sure the guys are all set." He said and went out again.

Just a few seconds after he left, someone came running into our bus. I recognized his brown and messy hair as Louis.