Chapter 23

Okay. I did shed a few tears when Chelsea and Sam were boarding their plane in Barcelona, but I didn't start sobbing or anything. They promised to visit again and when they had left Louise promised me that I would feel much happier if I got to do some shopping. I tried to tell her I wasn't sad and I didn't really need any help to cheer up, but she wouldn't take it. She dragged me away to shop with her and I didn't really complain. If someone could say what would look good on me, it was Lou.

We got back after six hours with bags in our hands and sore feet. But was anybody planning on letting a poor girl have a few hours of rest before the concert? Of course not.

"Lou! Belle! We're leaving again, so leave your bags in the bus and come with us." Harry said, not taking no for an answer - or even letting us know where we would go. We had left the airport early in the morning and we had been shopping right after, so it was plenty of times before we would start the concert.

I threw my bags right inside the bus-door, hitting Josh in the head with one of them.

"Ouch!" He exclaimed. "I laughed at him and was about to close the bus door after me when I stopped myself.

"Issy? Where are you going?" He asked.

"I don't know actually. Harry said we were leaving somewhere right now." I told him.

"We're coming with you!" Dan shouted behind me when I walked out and they were out the door in five seconds. I guessed Harry would be okay with a few extra people, even though I didn't know where we were going. How come I never knew where we were heading, but I still agreed on coming with them?

We were just about to look for Harry in their bus and find out what they were planning on doing, when Zayn walked out from the bus. He smiled at us.

"Hey, are you all coming with us?" He asked. We nodded.

"Where are we heading?"

"We're going bowling." He said, sounding extremely unamused. "It was Niall's idea, I don't like it but I'll give it a try."

I hadn't gone bowling that many times, but I knew how to do it. It was a while ago since last time and I was probably just as horrible on that as I were with every other sport.

"Oh and Issy, can I talk to you?" Zayn asked. I nodded and stepped aside. The three guys walked past us and into the bus. I felt an almost unnoticeable nudge in my back. I glanced to the side and saw Dan smiling as he walked into the bus. I didn't know what he thought he knew, but he was probably the smartest one on the tour. Nothing would past by him unnoticed.

''What's up?'' I asked and leaned against the bus.

''It's nothing important, I just wanted to check if you were... You know, okay?'' He said, biting the inside of his cheek.

If I were okay? I didn't follow him.

''What do you mean?''

''You broke down completely a couple of days ago, remember?'' He laughed a little and smiled. ''At least, I haven't forgotten that. I just want you to know that if something's wrong, you're not alone here. I really care for you. We all do. Just tell me if something's wrong.'' He said.

I didn't know where this was coming from and I didn't know if he expected me to tell him something I didn't know about.

''I will. But why are you telling me this? I mean, I really appreciate it, I just don't know why.''

I actually didn't expect him to have a reason. Maybe I kind of wanted him to say that he cared just because he did, and nothing else. No reason, just a promise to be there when I needed it. But he did have a reason.