Chapter 10

A/N: I divided chapter 9 into two parts instead! Here is the second part, aka chapter 10!

You would think that I, after living with music my entire life, would be able to sit in the soundproof part of the bus with Dan, Sandy and Josh while playing. Well, that didn't happen. Josh, for example, is one if the best drummers out there. When he sits behind a drum set he'll play loud. Like really loud. The same with the other two, so I had to leave that room if I wanted to be able to hear my own thoughts.

I sat in a couch in the front part of the bus and scrolled through twitter and Instagram. I saw Chelsea's post at twitter and laughed.

Chelsea_brooks_: "Hanging out with @NiallOfficial Have a great tour boys!" 

And with a cute picture of her and Niall from after the second concert in O2 arena. They had real tickets for that show, but the lads invited them backstage that day as well. I answered her on twitter.

IssyBelleBower: "@chelsea_brooks_ @NiallOfficial thanks bestie. You happened to forget that your GIRL bestfriend is also following that tour?"

I looked around at pictures at different bands and singers like Muse, The Script and Cher Lloyd on Instagram fan pages when I got an answer at twitter. In the same second my phone started vibrating like crazy and said "39 new followers on twitter" and "62 new followers on twitter". What was this? I looked at Chelsea's answer, but found out Chelsea didn't answer me. It was Niall. 

NiallOfficial: "@IssyBelleBower @Chelsea_brooks_ Hehe! You're one of the lads now, Belle ;) "

Shitshitshit! Why did he have to mention me? It was okay to mention him, I mean hundreds of girls did that every second, but now all of their fans found my twitter! I didn't want them to read my horrible tweets. I didn't tweet anything interesting or even normal! 

"IssyBelleBower: @NiallOfficial @Chelsea_brooks_ Niall, you had to mention me?"

"NiallOfficial: @IssyBelleBower @Chelsea_brooks_ Sorry love. Didn't think bout that." 

I sighed. Soon everybody would find my Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook and every single social media account I had with a lot of personal stuff on. Well, it's too late now. If they found anything interesting about me, they could give me a call. I was just plain boring and I had seriously never done anything cool or great in life. It was like you couldn't really call it a life until now. Well, maybe they would find a few things about my ex-boyfriends, especially about Ryan, but I had deleted most updates and pictures of him, so they wouldn't find that much. I went in to look at how many new followers I got. More than 500 Directioners. In the middle of everything, I found a few followers with the blue little mark in the side. 

@NiallOfficial is now following you on twitter!

@Real_Liam_Payne is now following you on twitter!

@GuitarmanDan is now following you on twitter!

@JoshDevineDrums is now following you on twitter!

@Harry_Styles is now following you on twitter!

@sandybeales is now following you on twitter!

@Louis_Tomlinson is now following you on twitter!

@zaynmalik is now following you on twitter!

And with them a whole lot of other people I didn't know. I started smiling when I saw Zayn's twitter name. He can't hate me, and he isn't pretending as if I don't exist anymore! 

"Belle, we found your twitter!" Dan shouted from the back of the bus. I laughed at him.

"I know!"