Chapter 22

The concert in Barcelona went amazing. I was feeling a bit nervous the second I was about to go on stage, but someone called for me.

"Issy?" He said. I turned around to see Zayn getting ready to go on as well. "Don't be nervous," he said. "You'll do great. I believe in you." Zayn whispered, and then he left again. If there's one thing I like, it's people who believe I can do things. People who trust me. 

I didn't keep my promise to Lou about shopping in Barcelona, but she understood I wanted to be with my friends and said that we could go shopping in Italy or France instead. 

After the concert we all rushed out, got changed in a hurry and ran to the buses. We were going to drive for the whole night and we didn't want to wait longer than needed. Chelsea, Sam and I went on the bus, followed by Sandy who jumped on one foot because he didn't put his other shoe on.

We had left the stage and made it on the bus in a matter of ten minutes and the crew was already packing the equipment in one of the huge trucks. Yep, we had the best and fastest crew in the world.

The back of the tour buses usually had comfortable couches but we had our instruments in the back of our bus, in what would seem to be the smallest sound-proofed room ever. All the other buses had these amazing sofas that could be pulled out and changed into a big bed, big enough for an awesome sleep over.

And how would you be able to have a sleep over in separated bunk beds? How would we be able to talk before we went to sleep if Josh, Sandy and Dan could hear it all? That would be no sleep over! I decided to text Zayn.

To Zayn: Who are driving your bus? xx

He answered almost right away.

From Zayn: Jared. Why? :) x

To Zayn: Ask him if we can stop at a gas station or something. x

From Zayn: Okay..? xx

From Zayn: He wonders why. :) x

To Zayn: Wait, I'll call you!

The back of the boys' bus had a sofa you easily could turn into a huge bed. If we could stop somewhere, we could sneak over and have our sleep over there. I had sneaked into their bus before but it could be difficult this time, so I thought it would be the best to make them agree on in first. By them I meant Paul, who drove our bus and Jared. I didn't care about the guys in the other bus, they didn't need that space now anyways. Sam asked me who I rang, but I shushed her. Zayn picked up on the first ring, waiting for my call already.

"Why are we going to stop?" He asked. I felt my cheeks heat up, but mentally scolded myself to stop acting like a twelve-year-old. I couldn't get all excited just to hear his voice. There went a line.

"Because we want to have a sleep over but we can't have it here. If Jared agrees on it, the three of us can sleep in the lounge in the back of your bus. You know, if you turn the sofas into a bed?" I said, hoping he would be okay with it. I didn't know why he wouldn't, though.

"Why not? Wait, I'll let you talk to him..." He said and went up to the driver's seat. I could almost see him shrugging when he said 'why not'.

"Hello, you." Jared said. I smiled, because that was what he always said.

"Hi, Jareeeed!" I said, much happier and nicer than usual. He sighed.

"Okay, what do you want?" He asked. There was no reason of lying.

"Can the three of us sleep in your bus? I wanted to ask first so you're okay with it, but we both know that if you say no, I will find a way to do it without your permission." I told him and he chuckled.