1Direction = Evil. (Lol)

I had the WEIRDEST dream last night.

Like seriously.

Let me explain.

(You were probably all waiting for me to lol)

Ok, my mom and I were invited to see 1D (1 Direction lol) and honestly she would be the last person I would choose to come with me but whatever. It was a dream.

So we went and for some reason when they walked in they were all dressed in punk outfits and- I don't even know lol.😂

(Btw it wasn't a concert, just a get to know one another thing idek)

So then they switched to normal and I explained to my mom who was who and Zayn wasn't there cause ya know. He left.

So I went and made friends avoiding Harry because he is kinda ugly with the long hair like a girl. (Does anyone els think his old hair that was way shorter looked better?)

So I made best friends with Louis (when I first got into the 1D songs my eyes were on Zayn and Niall, I didn't even notice Louis lol)

So he was walking around as he gave me a piggy back ride and my Mom had like evaporated. Lol bye Mom :)

And we were having so much fun.

But then I had to leave. :(

So I got off of Louis's back and my Mom and I left.

Yes, my mom came back from Asgard.

And when we were driving home she was telling me about how they were really bad people.

And of course I didn't believe her.

Then we were at a stoplight and a mini van pulled up next to us and Harry had a gun to the back of old lady's (who was wearing pink) head the rest of 1D in the back.

I was like gasping and looking at them whispering that my mom was right.

Then Niall rolled down the window in the back and made a fake gun with his fingers and pointed it at me imitating a gun shot sound and I felt so betrayed.

And that's the end.

O_O

Yeah.

I had another dream that night, but it was too weird to tell about.

Dang crush. You are always in the weird dreams aren't ya.

Lol it wasn't anything bad guys.😜😝😛

Yeah.

I always have weird dreams.......

Help me.

Halp me..