Lol

So I was at my crushes house today..

And there's a funny story I need to tell you about his older siblings son.

Alright, first of all. I called him Mr. Steal Yo Girl to my crush cause of what he was doing to me.

So another time when I came over I taught him to smack people's bums with a ruler. Then he started smacking my crushes bum with the ruler hard lol.

But that's not what happened today.

I was just bent over doing something and my crushes older siblings son (let's just call him Jeremiah as a code name) and he slapped me hard on the bum..

But at first I thought it was my crush.... Lol..

So I gasped and was like in my head: "How dare you touch my bootay! Dats not urz!" Lol

But I saw my crush was at the door to leave the room and I looked and realized it was Jeremiah.. Oops.

Then I told my crush and he was like "I heard that!" So, like if someone slaps ur girl's bum you're just gonna ignore it? Hmm, boi.

Lol jk.

Much later I was laying on my stomach and Jeremiah sat on my lower back for a moment before he got up and shouted at my crush (who was reading) at the top of his lungs.

"SMACK HER BUTT!"

We both looked at each other and I'm pretty sure we were both red. But I quickly sat down on my bum cause I was afraid Jeremiah was going to slap it instead haha.

So, that's it...

Lol, what is my life!?