Respect.

BEFORE U READ THIS THIS TALKS ABOUT RAPE AND PORN SO IF YOU GET TRIGGERED OR OFFENDED PLEASE DONT READ!

Guys I know I haven't posted in forever but I just had to get this out.

Look, I'm not a feminist but I have to say the world is brutal toward women. I accidentally stumbled upon some 18 Rated stuff and they were all raping this woman. Sure I know it was a skit but it was still wrong. You know what kind of message that sends to women and men alike?
That it is alright to rape a woman and chain her up and do with her as you please no matter how she fights back or begs you to stop. Thats the message to men.
The message to women is this: you are only worth your sex and your body and you are not even worth enough for you to be held as a prized possession but as a toy. You are worth nothing.
Major differences.
I have nothing against men but against the people who support this behavior and promote it. Who make porn out of it for goodness sakes! Rape is not an issue to be taken lightly or used as a sexual pleasure thing. It is 100% WRONG.
Look, I don't know why you would support that unless you are disgusting and intent on making people's lives miserable. What does this teach the children? It teaches them that anything is allowed. ANYTHING. Whether you were given approval to go ahead or even if you weren't it's alright because you do what makes you feel good.
NO.
This is so wrong I don't think I can stop ranting about this. I could go on forever.
Imagine the girls who have been abused sexually? Molested? How do they feel when the public promotes this crap? Huh!? I know stuff like this will never go away and there will always be porn and rape and porn about rape.

But please, understand what is right and what is wrong.

Women are precious beautiful people who need respected.
Men are also.

Please, watch what your children are watching. Make sure they are not watching this stuff and learning these habits as normal behavior/and or normal cultural behavior. Make sure YOU are not teaching them these things or the people you're around are influencing them that way.
This stuff hurts people. But some people don't stand out about it because they're scared.
Please don't be scared. But please be cautious.

That is all.