SPA DAY!..... Pool Day, It Was A Pool Day.

So, today at the pool. I saw several people who looked like fictional characters.

Ok, so first one. It was a girl who looked like Reyna, she had dark brown hair and was wearing a black bikini. She even had the look that Reyna gives people. But her hair was in two braids not  one. Idk.

Second, was Leo Valdez himself... *wiggles eyebrows* Ok, maybe the boy didn't look exactly like Leo but he was pretty close. He just didn't have as curly brown hair. And he was just a bit taller than me so he wasn't short enough since I'm tall. But otherwise, with the dark skin and skinny body frame. He was Mr. Mcshizzle himself.

Third, Jason Grace. But there's a twist.

IT WAS WHEN HE WAS A TODDLER! OMGOSH GUYS HE WAS SO CUTE WITH HIS REALLY LIGHT BLONDE HAIR AND ELECTRIC BLUE EYES. HE EVEN HAD THE ARM FLOATY THINGS ON AND-UGH!!!! So, ADORABLE!!!!!

Fourth. Ok, this might be a stretch. But there was this girl. I think she was a college student. She had blond hair and blue eyes. But her hair looked exactly like Annabeth's. So I made a conclusion.

She's Percabeth's baby.

Yep, I don't know. It just felt right.

She was really pretty also.

So yeah, that was my adventure at the pool today. Proving that I'm a HUGE fangirl.

(no not fat, but maybe just a little chubby)

Also, I missed you today crush.

But no, you had to not be able to show up! (for reasons, I can't tell you cause that might alert the creepers out there.)

But the funny thing was, that the opposite board you got hurt on last year a little boy hurt his shoulder on lol.

Not that I'm laughing at his pain....

I'm not THAT cruel.

Am I?