*stabs self in eye*

ATTENTION CRUSH! IF YOU ARE READING DIS THEN THERE IS A MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD ABOUT WHEN U COME BACK.... FROM YA KNOW.... SO IF YOU WANNA BE SURPRISED DON'T READ. IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE SURPRISED READ ON....  I guess...... I mean it's your choice man.

Ok, I got the bottoms of my hair dyed turquoise blue and my family isn't being totally supportive about it and I wanna cry and redo the day cause I have long beautiful hair and they think I ruined it...

I think I might've ruined it also...

I'm so unstable.

I mean, I like the color and all... But... I dunno...

I just really wanna cry about it but I can't bring myself to...

I got my aunt to do it cause she's a professional and she didn't get the color I wanted exactly... And she did more of my hair than I wanted.

I only wanted  the bottoms like not that much in case I didn't like it....

But she did half of my hair instead.

And the color looks sorta greenish instead of a pretty blue like dis. 

And I'm just upset and dying and wanna die

I dunno... I'm worried what everyone will think about it... I mean... 

I wanted to spice up my life a little and all but when things go wrong i tend to panic and want to die in a hole cause I can't undo this and now I'm just gonna go die in a hole in the woods bye now thanks.

(jk, I want to tho)

*sighs*

Please pray I'll be happy about it....

And it won't change how my crush looks at me...

That's what I'm really worried about...

I mean... I'm just paranoid...

And he's even told me that.

I just... Tend to worry about things...

Gosh I just hope he likes it...

Tho I didn't do it for him I did it for me since I have several years till I can actually run away. Travel the world and stuffs.

But HEY! The good thing is that it sorta looks like a mermaid's hair...

Tho it's not what I was going for it's fine..

Help!