Indirection-ing!

Do you ever feel like you messed up big time trying to grab someones attention?

Well that's me at the moment.

I just came here to apologize for the last chapter because even though I did get kissed it wasn't by a boy.

NO, I'M NOT GAY. THE BIBLE SPECIFICALLY IS AGAINST PEOPLE BEING GAY. SO NO.

Now that I have that cleared up.

It was actually my cousin, she's young and we don't see each other often so when I had to leave she asked if I wanted a kiss I think was how it went down and I nodded cause I wasn't gonna refuse to 6 year-old.

And she gave me a nice little goodbye peck on the lips.

(ALSO CLEARING UP THAT THIS IS NOT INCEST BECAUSE EWW. NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO DISGUSTING!!!!)

And I honestly posted the last chapter to make my crush jealous?

Or just grab his attention cause I feel like he doesn't give me a lot of attention because of my stupid emotions... and feelings....

I hate emotions, so unpredictable.

STOP IT EMOTIONS! STAHHHHP!

Ugh.

So basically this is an apology chapter.

It's my one way of being indirect, yet direct. Cause ya know.

It's easier than plain texting him all of this.

But now that I know I hurt his feelings I apologize.

So uh, yeah. Sorry for being awkward and cheesy ya'll!

We all get that way sometimes though. am I right or am I right?

I knew it, I'm right.

Unlike usual.

So, sorry.

Please forgive me.