1

OMGEE HERE IT IS BBYS :D things r gonna get real good.

THIS IS THE SECOND ONE PLEASE READ THE FIRST ONE B$ U INDULGE IN THIS

I ran out of the airport to my car as a wave of hot air hit me. I told Kalel I was here and she promised not to tell. She texted me the directions to the hotel and told us to put our stuff in her room and meet them at the beach. She called the front desk and told them to let me up. I changed into my swimsuit and threw some shorts and a tee over it. I grabbed the room key and my car keys and ran out of the hotel. I sped down to the beech and saw my friends I read over and said 'boo' I'm Kalels ear. She screeched and jumped up and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I missed you!" She laughed.

"I missed you too!"

"Joey is over there in the water." She pointed over and yep, there he was, soaking wet and sexy as ever, splashing Jim. He looked over and saw me. His mouth hung open and started running towards me. I giggled and ran to the waters edge. He swept me off my feet, getting me all wet in the process but I don't care. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I came to see you."

"Oh my god this is great. I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."

"God I love you."

I giggled, "Love you too," he smashed his lips against mine again and spun me around.

"Lets go swimming yeah?" I said along off my shirt and shorts. (Remember the swimsuit is underneath)

I ran into the water and got tackled into a hug by everyone else.