16

"I'm so sorry. I-I didn't mean it I mean you- you're okay I'm so happy and sorry and I just..." Kalel trailed off.

"I-I-"

"Miss.Y/l/n," the doctor cut me off, "you can not do something like this again. You almost DIED. If you continue this behavior we can not let you leave because you will need an IV and oxygen tank all the time and you can't fly on a plane with them."

"I understand," I weakly murmured, squinting my eyes trying to steady my vision. The doctor solemnly nodded and turned around, exiting the room.

"Are you okay? I'm really sorry I didn't mean it!" Kalel rambled on about how sorry she was.

"I-it's okay," I weakly smiled.

"Okay," she sighed, "Im going to go call Anthony,"

I glanced over at Joey. "Are you okay? Do you remember what happened?" He asked.

"I-I'm alright...my vision is a little..."

"They put a lot of stuff in your IV bag. It might be affecting you,"

"Oh. Um yeah I remember what happened,"

"Why did you run out like that?"

"Kalel said some things and I said some things and I don't know I just....." I trailed off. "Lost it," I whispered

"Are you guys okay now? What did she say?"

"She told me it was....time to move on. I'm pretty sure you're not going to remember and I need to get over that. I realize that now. We're just not meant to be and god had a harsh way of telling me,"

"I-I'm sorry, I want to remember I tried and I watched our videos and read our texts and tweets and I found some little videos we made on my phone and I just-" he took a deep breath, "Im sorry y/n. I really am,"

"I know,"

"And I wish I could help, and I wish you were better, and I wish I could rewind time and make it all better but I can't,"

And then I realized that he was right. I any change what happened. No one can make it better but me. And I need to get over myself.

(Going to update again bc I am a great person (: